Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
Paul Rust is the best guest Doughboys will ever have. It woulda been Harris, but welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
Why did they spend 20 minutes talking to a child about lovely movies? Whose favorite food movie is Julie and Julia?

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
This might be the most powerful podcasting experience in history

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
I havem't listened to this ep yet--did Erin say she'd have banged Mitch?

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
If they don't do Dick's Drive In I swear to god

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
Love how Portland crowds apparently constantly just yeah "AAAAAAA" instead of cheering or clapping or whatever

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
I was ready to angrily tweet at the boys for how wrong they are about Dick's but their review was fair and perfectly accurate

The dude from the audience they had on for the challenge was an absolute tool, though.

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
Is in-n-out Platinum? If not I could see Wiges spite-rating Dick's lower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
the intros have been fire recently, I'm only bummed he didn't use the taco time kne to talk about the time the rajneeshis dosed the taco time salad bars with salmonella