Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Mitch pronouncing a word correctly and then second guessing himself because he was allowed to finish his sentence was great this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I'd never heard Blank Check before but these guys are a delight. I downloaded their Robocop episode, hoping for the best.

Once I played Codenames with little cousins and they used kid moon logic to let me know I shouldn't guess the first two obvious words based on their clue, but instead I should guess the third and fourth best answers. This didn't work very well. Anyway that was what I thought of when Wiger messed up Family Food and had them begin guessing at the 8th most popular answer.

Just know that Robocop is Griffin’s favorite movie and he really runs wild in that ep even more than normal.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hey buddy
Wow miracle of life huh

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Pretty surprising move from Wiger in particular

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Not the Doughboys in particular, but I am extremely tired of comedians whining about quarantine.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Thought I’d toss in a recommendation to check out Face Jam, it’s very funny and scratches a very similar itch to Doughboys.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Future gun

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Why hire not that famous comedians for movies if you’re not gonna have them do anything funny

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Hyrax Attack! posted:

That’s like how The Post had Bob Odenkirk, David Cross, Alison Brie, Bradley Whitford, and gosh darn Zach Woods and was a painful slog. Even Tom Hanks has done good comedy.

That like the latest season of Fargo. Got wrapped up awkwardly and fast.

I was about to defend The Post but then I remembered that I was think of Spotlight, a good movie.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Didn’t they hide it after the harmontown guy made a stink about it

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

drat Mitch is gonna play King Boo and get roasted by Bowser in the first 35 minutes

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Narrator posted:

Live-action Mitch is going to play Wario

They’ll save a bunch of money on special effects when Wario gets stung by a bee and his head swells up

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Waterbed Wendy posted:

You had me then you lost me. Action Boyz are always entertaining to me.

Blank Check I listen to only when I like the movie. They did Miyazaki’s films and I had a blast listening to Ponyo, princess mononoke, spirited away etc, but they rated Howls Moving Castle at the bottom of their respective lists and i can’t bring myself to listen to that episode. I listened out of order so I heard their rankings first before I listened to the actual episodes, probably shouldn’t have done that because they say that every movie on that list is very very good, but still! It’s stupid I know, but still not ready to listen. What if they think Howl is balls?

They think it’s good

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Mitch being ashamed to do his shtick in front of people he respects will always be funny.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Getting back into the Boys after a long break, this ep has an argument about a fight 30 mins in. Glad to see nothing has changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Extra unhinged Let Me Be Frank this week