Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

If anyone has seen Love on Netflix, Spoonman is in it and in every scene he's talking about food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Help Im Alive posted:

The first episode stunk. Does it get better quick?

If you didn't like the first episode then I don't think you would like the rest. It gets very cringe-y.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I died at the end with the Quincy video.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Know Such Peace posted:

Tomorrow is 'Part 1' of a Force Awakens commentary episode. I really wonder how this is going to play out.

Edit: Jesus christ. Why am I still subscribed to this show?

You enjoy stories about auto fellatio

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

WEH posted:

No peeking

if you don't peek the oven fries will get burnt

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Drunkboxer posted:

Yeah I had no idea either.

Is there anything new besides the sex tape? A quick googling isn't showing anything.

edit: searching "rob lowe canceled" just finds many articles about his multiple one season shows

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Blank Check is basically my favorite podcast and we have a thread if anyone's interested.

yeah but it appears that no one has posted in it in a year?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Din Tai Fung on the show today. I haven't listened to the show yet but I've always thought it was overrated.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

85c is the largest of the Taiwanese bakery chains but something like Donutes or Pulio that haven't got off the island are much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

indigi posted:

Mitch thinking every school had a Sub Guy was funny

My school had a sub guy, it wasn't a good deal because you got a small sub (that's it) for 4.50 but chicken tenders, curly fries, and a fountain soda were 3.