Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

soggybagel posted:

Queer Eye should do Mitch.

cruel to advocate for behavior leading to suicide in gays during Pride, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

little munchkin posted:

the should take turns loving his rear end. haha just kidding

too soon

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Unmature posted:

The new Patreon episode of Struggle Session has Bug Mane talking about the prequels

buzz buzz comrades

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
imagine hating bug mane

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pastry of the Year posted:

eighteen scroll-wheels of retweeting other, funnier people

"hire me"

this dude's trust fund running out is going to be hilarious

they won't gently caress you

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dr.Radical posted:

I’m really just dying to know one thing from an insider. Where is Mitch from? He’s never mentioned it on the show!

It's pretty clear he's from Jersey if you listen

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

xbilkis posted:

Reviewing the frozen food at Trader Joe's is better content than reviewing a fourth hot food bar at a regional grocery store. Mitch, as always, is the smart one

yea at least trader joe's frozen poo poo is interesting to go through, five episodes of 'so this store had an olive station, they were fine, the macaroni was dry as usual...' is not

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fezz posted:

Having been to Boston a couple of times, I don't understand why they haven't done a good chain like Legal Seafoods. With their backgrounds you'd think they'd both like seafood. But you never know. I can't remember if it's come up ever? Thoughts?

Edit: They are both garbage monsters that wouldn't know good food of it jumped in their mouths, though.

don't give boston a win

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
is mitch ok

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea the heckling gets old fast but I do just love the general energy that 90% of Doughboy crowds have of 'we paid to come to a live show of a podcast we listen to, and gently caress you guys'. That's a powerful energy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I guess props for releasing it and not trying to memory hole it but holy poo poo why even do ANY of those elements

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nemo posted:

It’s okay to feel uncomfortable sometimes. I thought it was a very reasonable discussion. Good on Joey for having the guts to call them out like that.

I mean yea but normally that's more for situations like 'oh poo poo it's not good to say 'gypped'? Sorry man, thanks for saying that', it is a little weird to just invite this amount of discomfort in a super obvious bad idea!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea seems Joey is satisfied with how they responded so can't really ask for more, they did a dumb thing, apologized sincerely and want to do better, at least it serves as a good lesson for how to actually handle that stuff and all.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ezis posted:

I can't wait until somebody makes a drop using that ep and Mitch plays it without screening

It's gonna be really good

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dr.Radical posted:

I have a hard time believing noted Massachusetts Dumb Guy Mike Mitchell liked My Dinner With Andre

it looked like a nice meal!!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
didn't chuck e cheese also have them talking about 'voluminous' wet dreams and 'family cucking'?

If so it's easily the most Doughboys episode.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Live At Five! posted:

I was at the Dallas show where they reviewed Whataburger and they were 100% scared to say anything bad about it. Wiger compared it to In n Out in his intro and everyone booed loud enough to stop him. 10/10 great show. Also Dallas has tons of In n Out and it just doesnt compare, loving chalk rear end fries.

Doughboys live has such a unique energy it's great. Like, no poo poo the people who paid actual cash money to go to the show are fans but they're one of the only audiences just daring the podcast they like to make them angrier at them.

It probably helps that one of the hosts is like this

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Mitch was baffled by how people in Wisconsin are able to have sex

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mariooncrack posted:

Pro wrestling is like this. It kind of makes sense since both Nick and Mitch are wrestling fans.

I think that's why I like it so much, yea, it's very carny poo poo and I love it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I just didn't bother with it because it was a combo of a chain I don't give a poo poo about and an actor I don't care about, how bad was it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Srice posted:

Anyone who hasn't heard one of the greatest moments in Blank Check and perhaps one of the greatest podcast moments of all time needs to listen to this. It will take a few minutes but the payoff is worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNLTgUZ8do4&t=3792s

absolutely devastating

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I haven't listened to Doughboys in ages but this episode reminded me how great it is. What other especially good poo poo have they done recently?

PYF Doughboys

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hyrax Attack! posted:

The Costco ep is fantastic, I glanced down and saw it is nearly 3 hours and was happy. Wiger running Disneyland was hilarious

Disney's so deep in its own inter-studio references and all anyway, a self suck station would just be a natural evolution at this point.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
god I just finished the McDonalds Munch Madness and that was as good as advertised.

"A McDonald's cheeseburger vs...two McDonald's cheeseburgers"

"This bracket brought to you by Wimpy"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Emma is the most powerful Dough Person

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the episode was good because Rob Lowe is one of those dudes who's a complete sack of poo poo but can still be charming, but also big lol at them getting their big celeb get as a sex predator who loves trump, classic Doughboys.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it's a really funny joke to be shy about doing a drop with cum in it with a straight up sex predator as your guest though.

'mr weinstein I hope you don't judge us too harshly by our fans finding it funny that one of us talked about busting fat ropes'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dr.Radical posted:

So is the Doughboys Reddit melting down about this? I like a good fandom meltdown every now and then.

considering it's Reddit I'm sure they're fine with it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

hey, actually a good response, good for them.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So Rob, I hear you're something of a creamsman yourself

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea he's, at best, a known sexpest even if you believe his 'she looked 18 so I'm all good right' stuff. Dude sucks rear end even before you get to his trump poo poo, no idea why he was on but glad they heard the people going 'this fuckin sucks guys'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I hope she comes back soon, I love when guests are so in tune with the show vibe.

Also 'come meet me by the water slide' is some good white trash threat

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea never tried that before but that sounds pretty good not gonna lie

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
nah golden syrup is indeed just corn syrup, I can't imagine eating it straight with pancakes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
is it a thing that's different for english people then, because I'm almost positive last time I bought golden syrup for candy making it was corn.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hyrax Attack! posted:

New guest isn't winning me over by mentioning going to Harvard immediately, then complaining about their cafeteria quality. Kinda like how Hodgman will bring up Yale at every opportunity.

I liked her but yea fuckin big lol at 'I was so silly I didn't even know the Harvard dining hall chicken tikka masala wasn't authentic' as one of the first things out of her mouth.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr. Squishy posted:

I started listening after seeing these and it is Nick who brings it up. I guess, what else are you going to talk about w/ someone who went to Harvard. It's the most interesting thing about them.

oh is it? Well now I'm the rear end in a top hat, I thought he said she went to college in Boston or something and she was all 'well yes at Harvard'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mustached5thGrader posted:

I dreamt I double teamed a girl with Wiger last night. It was gross and I don’t feel good and don’t know why my brain would think of that

bit of a creamsman yourself huh

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mennoknight posted:

when I don't like a joke here's what I do

speaking of life advice how did the meme of wiger being able to suck his own dick start anyway?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Mitch's Star Wars opinions are exactly correct for the guy who never learned how to say popcorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
if he gets too heated during a podcast he can go hang out with Cumston or Wario like the good old days.