Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
calling a slide whistle 'prop comedy' is an insult to how hilarious a slide whistle can be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

indigi posted:

drop king kind of sucks as far as I can tell but I’m glad he got a job working with his favorite podcasters it’s always nice when stuff like that happens. I’m sure he’s decent enough behind the scenes

yea Drop King's hit or miss for me but he seems like a nice enough dude and it's cool of the Doughboys to actually find a way to bring him in and all.

Folks, the boys are gud.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

eke out posted:

looked at that and learned this dates back to past drama surrounding "BugCon" a... semi-ironic convention about bug mane?

lmao

all roads lead to bug

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Nick Wiger must be stopped

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

so was the entire "Bad Moon Rising" riff premised on a mistaken belief that the song is by Three Dog Night rather than Credence Clearwater Revival as it actually is

I think so yea.

Easily one of the best eps.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fritzler posted:

I think the latter is more insane. First he did for the pod. When susser was reading rules I was wondering if veggie burgers would be allowed if no veggie dog. Obviously not, the podcast exists to make wiger/Mitch suffer.

The single spoonful is wild cuz he is acting like he wants to save it to prevent food waste. But he is being more wasteful to take it to go because the waste of the take out container for a tiny amount.

yea dry bun is insane but we all get the bit, it's funny.

the scoop of corn was 100% unironic weird guy poo poo.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
let me be frank is easily the best podcast bit period

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jokymi posted:

Listening to the weeks episode now, and I can confirm that Let Me Be Frank is the best thing the Doughboys have ever done.

the constantly elaborate and high effort buildup to 'okay let's google 'hot dog' and see what comes up' is literally the funniest podcast bit on earth

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JethroMcB posted:

Suckin' on a dog like you're suckin' on a titty

literally will be in my head forever, real 'final dying thoughts' poo poo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

doughboys is gud

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Live At Five! posted:

We're good unless someone wants to change the Hollywood sign to say Hollyweird.

don't even joke about that

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Spoeank posted:

I like bug mane in bursts. Once every once in a while is the perfect amount of bug mane. Buzz buzz skittle skattle

Yea I wouldn't, like, sub to a podcast of his alone but he's fun in bursts

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

I like that the fast food podcast has a rogues gallery of weirdos and villains

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

indigi posted:

I’m on Mitch’s side here

I haven't listened yet, does one of them have an insane boba opinion?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
less funny, I was hoping one had some bonkers opinion like when I saw someone get roasted for saying 'savory boba' needs to be a thing and floated the idea of meatballs in beef broth you drank like tea.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Consummate Professional posted:

Maybe Mumma Mitchell created COVID for this sole reason.

'no peeking' actually meant into the virus lab in the basement

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I'm sure he's all vaxxed and boosted up so even for a big guy (I say this as a big guy who got the rona a bit ago too) it should be just a lovely few days and the annoyance of being responsible about self-isolating and all hopefully.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea to be fair I think it's understandable he thought his gastric problems were just normal things

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

quote:

Mitchell will portray Stu, Mike’s best friend, the Rosencrantz & Guildenstern of this world, and together often find themselves to be more followers than fighters.

I often say Mitchy has a Shakespearean air about him

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

mlmp08 posted:

Boston sports fans can get hosed forever anyway.

I love Mitchy but Boston sports deserves nothing but failure

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jeremor posted:

The sauce is basically just remoulade. It's okay. The strength of Raising Cane's is the same as Chik-fil-a, they're kind of boring but they have pretty consistent quality.

yea at least Cane's isn't run by a weird christo-fascist where half the draw is how servile the workers have to behave for you so I guess I'm alright with people in my part of the country being obsessed with that more than Chik-fil-a but it's the same sort of 'this is completely mediocre but done consistently and reliably every time' chicken, just instead of pretending they revolutionized things by doing a pickle brine Cane's pretends they invented remoulade sauce.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Wiger wouldn't make it, what would he even dip in it? He hates fries.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

Goddamnit stop reviewing burger king.

when BK stops coming back they will!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

indigi posted:

it was quick but todays guest and Nick complained about a cold side of marinara being delivered/carryout and I thought of this thread lol

I love our special guys!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Piquai Souban posted:

Mitch’s relationship with his mom is something I couldn’t fully manage but is a quality that makes me really root for him.

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea that's easily one of the least objectionable 'weird' combos to get for a dessert