Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Two tour dates for 2022 just went up, pre-sale is tomorrow I guess?

https://www.ticketmaster.com/doughboys-podcast-tickets/artist/2546050

Gonna try to get to that Connecticut show even if I gotta be a real weirdo and go by myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I saw CBB live a couple years ago and it was mostly good!

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

What do you think the dew in mountain dew is

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Drunkboxer posted:

Mitch being pissed about GMA was real, I’m guessing that’s what they were referring too.

What happened with GMA? I heard them reference it on HDTGP but didn't know what they were talking about

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Like two years ago, pre-pandemic, they got invited to do a bit on GMA that would've been them actually flying in and appearing in-studio; GMA did not have much flexibility about when and the slot offered happened to conflict with Nick recording the pilot of HDTGP and he was just unwilling to move that, so they had to pass and Mitch was unhappy about that, both for real and also just playing it up for a running joke. A few months ago they did a very brief remote bit for GMA about the chicken sandwich wars, which sort of put it to bed.

Ahh ok the HDTGP convo makes a lot more sense with that context. Nick's such a weirdo sometimes haha

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Live At Five! posted:

Normally I dislike when a high profile guest is on because they try to class up the podcast instead of doing what they do best but so far I haven't felt that with this ep. Seems fine so far.

How embarrassed was Mitch during the Hidey Ho?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/1474846060615028737?s=20

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Drunkboxer posted:

I tried to stick around with Get Played after the format change but I just don’t give a poo poo about new games. I should probably go through and cherry pick some episodes now that theres a backlog though

Yeah this is me. I could listen weekly before, since it was funny even if I had never played or heard of the game. Now it's either a game I'm not interested in and don't want to hear long-form discussion about, or a game I want to play but don't want to be spoiled on. And as was said, if they're not spoiling it, then it's a long talk where they're not really saying anything.

They seem happier, though. And hopefully they get more listeners this way. I'll still check it out if the week's theme sounds interesting (but will usually skip the increasingly long "Whuddaya Playin" segment)

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

DO get it twisted!

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

root beer posted:

I forget, was Matt ever on CBB as the proprietor of Kissy’s before Get Played started?

According to the Wiki, Matt Aproducer's first CBB was February 2020, so a few months after HDTGP started

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Is there actually a Mummy movie where Billy Zane plays the Mummy or is this another Three Dog Night situation?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Wiger "Binged" something

Mitch is embarrassed he has to say Hidey Ho

"Michael!"

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I'd never heard of Dan Black before but that he brought good energy to the Big Chicken episode. Lisa Gilroy ep also very good if you're into her brand of chaos.

I also thought the live Shockdoughbooerdeath show with Don't Stop Or We'll Die was great but depending on what caused you to burn out on the show it might be Too Silly™

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

root beer posted:

When the hell are they gonna stop talking poo poo about Marc Doofson and finally get him on the pod?

Next week, apparently!

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Binowru posted:

I love that the episode in which they vow to not mention cum anymore is the same one that contains long detailed descriptions of demi-human loving.

I love that this might be the first episode for any of the Jeopardy viewers that wanted to check the show out

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Less communism talk, more cum & jism talk!

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I visited Cuba a couple years ago and had this issue at customs where the guy asked me what my name was, and I gave it to him and he was like, "No, I need your full legal name"

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Wiger's rentable movie theater blanket idea sounds gross as hell and was the worst opinion given on this episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I feel like grey ET