Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

FitFortDanga posted:

This drove me unreasonably crazy. I hoped he was doing a bit, but no, he just doesn't know how to pronounce loving Popeye's.

I think Mike Mitchell is the dumbest person I listen to on a regular basis.

It's a regional accent you weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fisting Tent posted:

Where do I send drops?

spoonmandrops@gmail.com

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I would never actively seek out podcasts with Armen on them, but I really do love his doughboys ep

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I keep hoping Mitch will fly in FrailBot for the sinister six finale

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I keep chuckling about how the Bug Mane episode answered exactly zero of my questions about who or what Bug Mane is

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I really like the episodes where the guest desperately wants to talk about the food, like the recent Spencer Crittenden one

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I can't tell if I dislike all showbiz stories or if Bobby Lee is just a terrible storyteller

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Mitch's "regional" pronunciation of spigot is so funny to me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Quincy Red Raiders hats will be the new MAGA hats

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I really struggle to understand how Armen can possibly be a real person, but that was a memorable ep

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Favorite accent on the show so far is the Dave & Busters ep with Molasses Boy

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Snooze Cruise posted:

Armen is probably one of the funniest people alive right now

so I'm only aware of him as a neurotic podcast guest, has he done outstanding acting or standup, or are you just really into his type of podcasting? not razzing you btw, I think he's really funny but I'm always a little confused when he's introduced as one of the most talented comedians

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

JethroMcB posted:

"Gonna add some saltines to this..."
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HE IS ACTING SO WEIRD."

This is ridiculous, I love it.

it's so loving good

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

Are all the live shows as good as the Seattle one because good lord thats a good Ep

the 7-Eleven live ep from last summer with Fran Gillespie is great

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mitch working up the confidence to tell the guest that ham is the worst and being immediately shot down is my favorite recurring feature now

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mitch going in on ham dinners immediately before trying to sell everyone on his family’s christmas clam dinners is so loving funny to me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Drunkboxer posted:

That lady who asked the poo question was like a cartoon parody of a drunk woman.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Gargamel Gibson posted:

I'm glad I'm not a Patreon supporter. Those double eps sound loving terrible.

i havent seen the movie, but i think its funny when mitch gets mad, so i’ve been enjoying them a lot

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I got such a deep, soulful laugh out of hearing Wiger’s list read back to him

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

it’s unfortunate that we all forgot to use patreon’s “pause for a month” feature, but i’m determined to make the best of it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the wiger and woliner episodes get a strong recommend

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The Sklars are definitely the worst guests so far

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unmature posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you people

[45 unbroken seconds of mule farts] Oh hey. Whats up?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Matt Lindland posted:

Every ep where rich guy writers give fast food zero forks are the best. I give sabarros zero stars, not nearly as good as Momofuku Ko, where I frequently go to support my friend David. David Chang? You heard of him?

Yeah, basically every ep where this overly specific thing happens is the greatest. haha you fuckin weirdo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unmature posted:

The new Patreon episode of Struggle Session has Bug Mane talking about the prequels

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

that’s a really bad ep

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

it was truly my fault for not pulling the headphones out when he started talking about twitter shitposts and prequelmemes in the first five minutes, but still

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

piratepilates posted:

I finally watched The Last Jedi, what are the episodes to listen to to get Mitch's hot take on it?

Or is it just something someone should sum up for me?

I can't wait to hear what it could possibly be.

oh yeah, the january patreon eps #44-45 (Im assuming the arguing continues into the star wars draft ep)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I do love that Mitch's brain's first reaction to almost anything is immediate anger, but it'll probably wear me out eventually

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

WerthersWay posted:

They recorded other live Boston shows, right? It'd suck if this was the only one after they finally made it to Mitch Town.

They’re returning at the end of September for two more nights, one for Regina and the second one is unknown. Fingers crossed for Friendly’s, man

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Does anyone know when/where/if they announce the live show restaurants? I’ve got tickets for the mystery night in Boston so I’m curious

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

indigi posted:

lol?

either way I’m glad Mitch apologized. lol at strike foreman Nick Wiger refusing to apologize for it. I feel good about pirating their show

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Giving the Castro administration zero forks is ridiculous. Will not be listening to any of this guest's future eps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Liberal bitch... tankie tard... we ALL have our differences. But what unites us, is our love of chain restaurants