Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

my favorite part of the newest episode was the 20 minutes spent discussing nixon's foreign policy achievements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

and on that day, mitch declared that "bread is bun," and that day, the wars began

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i have very strong feelings about the results of the newest episode.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

personally i am in awe that he kept his cool. just listening to it made me feel violent.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

nick wiger pulled out the most obscure reference in podcast history in the new episode

any podcast

cams
Mar 28, 2003

but this is a comedy website and being a real oval office is super funny

so i have been lead to believe by posters on this comedy website

cams
Mar 28, 2003

WEH posted:

if you'd posted like a normal person after the entire thread indicated your gimmick was unfunny none of this would've happened

eat poo poo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/NickBossRoss/status/732313004881018880

cams
Mar 28, 2003

a lot of revealing revelations in the claudia o'doherty episode

i have a huge crush on claudia o'doherty

cams
Mar 28, 2003

so, the doughlympics are probably the most successful podcast venture in history, right?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the best thing about the lights camera jackson call in was that there was a constant audible tone from his phone that made it very easy to fast forward to the exact moment that phone call ended

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this is the only podcast i listen to where i actively hope the hosts stop doing it

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Poopy Palpy posted:

I think we can all agree that the worst guest was Neil "One Fork" Campbell.
if it was a decade ago and i still believed pizza hut was the best "fast food" pizza option, i'd disagree. but domino's is number one now, and if you're not the #1 fast food pizza option then you're loving worthless

cams
Mar 28, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

Armen is great and the Armen episode was great.

"Armen, I've been told to ask you: Our friend Harris was not a fan of In 'n Out - True?"
"Well...he was a real piece of poo poo."
armen owns. i want armen on hollywood handbook so bad.

make him cry

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i would have bet five million dollars that sean would make fun of all the "it was so cool to be here and see you guys do it" right at the start of the show

missed out on an easy five mil :(

cams fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Oct 27, 2016

cams
Mar 28, 2003

holy poo poo nick wiger pitched one of the best onion bits of all time

https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/795688517816848384

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the new doughboys was recorded before trump won! hooray!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i am legitimately afraid to hear the fight between nick and mitch that was teased in the new episode

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Even with their disgusting wet cat food tacos, Jack in the Box is 4.5 forks for me. Tons of variety, 20 year ad campaign that's legitimately funny at times, and the best, most original fast food sandwich on this Earth: The Sourdough Jack.
i was disappointed that none of them were breakfast enthusiasts. the breakfast jack might be my favorite individual fast food item.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cams posted:

i am legitimately afraid to hear the fight between nick and mitch that was teased in the new episode
yeah this is awkward and hilarious

cams fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Dec 15, 2016

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the fact that mitch cannot seem to really tell the difference between nick and bug mane is very telling

bug mane was great btw good ep

armen is fine in certain situations (hosting who charted and getting immolated by besser) but i did not care for his doughboys which is a bummer because in n out is bliss

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

Bug mane's name is also Nick
i don't care for this explanation and i choose to ignore it

cams
Mar 28, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

I would never actively seek out podcasts with Armen on them, but I really do love his doughboys ep
i am listening to it now and it is funny so i rescind my previous opinion

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the handbook guys on doughboys is perfect

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i would not have the patience or compassion to work with mike mitchell.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the fact that i am way more willing to spend 5$ a month on a doughboys patreon than 5$ a month on howl says a lot about the implementation of the latter

cams
Mar 28, 2003

people who support mitch over nick should not be allowed to vote

cams
Mar 28, 2003

caligulamprey posted:

Another piece of the intensely strange Wiger puzzle: dude likes Ghostbusters 2 over the first one.

I don't trust that guy one bit.
i agree with wiger.

this episode was very sincere. i miss fran.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

speaking of mitch loving, nicole byer really wants mitch to gently caress.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

Where does the bit end and the man begin with Armen ?
it's not that hard to live a bit, come on man

i turned on susser this episode. every other ruling he introduced i found acceptable, this one was absurd.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

like, armen is a very rich guy with no responsibilities. i am extremely busy and poor and i am basically playing a character at all times. it's easy!

cams fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Mar 16, 2017

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the result of this episode is the most upset i have been by a podcast ever.

mcdonalds over popeyes is legitimate absurdity. popeyes is amazing fast food fried chicken, mcdonalds chicken nuggets are supremely mediocre. i regret ever having defended armen, he and mitch are gross inhuman abominations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

n8r posted:

Mitch was ashamed of the fact he only ate 45 nuggets.
my heart broke for how legitimately disapointed in himself he was for this

cams
Mar 28, 2003

amy is cool you're all sexist hth

cams
Mar 28, 2003

neil campbell was right

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Wiger sings a full length Weird Al parody of "Fireworks" about Oreos in the latest double and its MENTAL and I love it.
this was one of the all time best podcast moments ever. on top of the dr pepper challenge, this was probably the best podcast episode of all time. call vulture or whoever writes about podcasts. av club?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mike mitchell's surly defense of not being surly

cams
Mar 28, 2003

15 minutes of movie opinion fights with bug mane in the new double

hard to listen

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Tatumje posted:

Yes. "Nic--Um, Bug Mane" is like Armen but with a good gimmick. Excited to hear this ep. I relistened to the Bug Mane/Tony Roma's episode a few days ago, and I really enjoyed it after skipping past the Star Wars discussion.
this entire episode is the star wars discussion. i mean this without any hyperbole. i enjoyed his actual episode but this is interminable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

da beeper king BABY posted:

This but unironically
same