Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the doughboys have realized they need gabrus-level energy for the live shows, and the knife brought it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Mr. Squishy posted:

talking about compensation is goatse.

talking about money is ghosts, which we shouldn't talk about cause they're too scary

cams
Mar 28, 2003

not about spencer, but on hollywood handbook mitch seemed to genuinely deny that their patreon was making 35k a month

so my guess is in the 25-30k a month range for counting french fries

cams
Mar 28, 2003

little munchkin posted:

despite how embarrassing his job title is i think he should get paid more though
give me a range plz

like, gonna assume he makes over minimum wage for a full time job in california, so over 22880

but definitely less than 50 thousand a year, right?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Cheen posted:

ok new doughboys topic- how weird is shampoodler, the guy who submits a ton of the drops? I've seen this guy in other podcast communities and he seems like a weird obsessive fan

gently caress this guy, shampoodler rules

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Cloks posted:

You mean like Mitch? I love when Gillian Jacobs gave Taco Bell a bad score and how much it upset the hosts.

this is one of the top 10 doughboys eps

cams
Mar 28, 2003

god, working with mitch would be such loving hell

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/earwolf/status/1043298357672693762

more threedom?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Greggy posted:

its just on stitcher right now, i think they mean when it will be coming out from behind the paywall
oh yeah, i just saw lapkus' tweet about this. bummer.

and also this is the doughboys thread but who cares it's all the same poo poo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

xbilkis posted:

Scotty Auks is on tomorrow. Incredibly excited for a full episode of him interacting with Mitch

it'll be like the besser episode where mitch is just terrified the whole time

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Garth_Marenghi posted:

I never thought this day would happen, I wish it was the McDonald's episode and ends the podcast.

UPDATE: Harris Witles death conspiracy talk had me laughing like a crazy person.
do they think scientology killed him cause me too

cams
Mar 28, 2003

FitFortDanga posted:

He's SO delightfully desperate to be accepted by them.
this but for anyone ever

cams
Mar 28, 2003

betsy sodaro is great, you people are garbage

cams
Mar 28, 2003

he's just GOT to

cams
Mar 28, 2003

jack is a bad influence on mitch

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mitch likes to impress jack by having incendiary opinions, he just lands on daylight savings time and supreme leader snoke's power level

cams
Mar 28, 2003

they revealed that the mcdonalds episode comes out next week. wonder if it was pre-recorded or if it'll be the peecast blast show on saturday

cams
Mar 28, 2003

caligulamprey posted:

Currently tripping balls inside a McDonald’s mourning the passing of the McRib with a tweaker. The fact that the sausage biscuit doesn’t come with cheese is some bullshit.

Phone autocorrect properly capitalizes the word McRib by the way. I hate this world so much.
sir this is a podcast thread

cams
Mar 28, 2003

to be clear, this is the same thing he hosed up from a month ago. episode was recorded in mid december.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

eva is one of the guests who said she once had feelings for mitch and caused him to spiral into a pit of regret and self loathing, right?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mitch, no costume or makeup, comes out during the end of the movie, says "ONE QUARTER PORTION", cast laughs, roll credits

cams
Mar 28, 2003

recent socal to chicago transplant, white castle is fine but their best menu items are breakfast stuff

sausage egg and cheese slider, chicken and waffle sandwich, those are good. i used to really love their onion chips, but they got rid of them. onion rings still pretty good though.

the standard sliders are, at best, fine.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

Mitch is completely insane wrt Star Wars. Literally complaining a pop up book isn’t canon anymore.
i keep saying that mitch should not be allowed to hang out with jack allison, he is a bad influence on poor poor mitch

cams
Mar 28, 2003

has anyone talked about how the promotional shot for the movie mitch is in makes mitch look so out of place and that he could have easily been photoshopped in as a joke?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mitch's character shows up, asks chris pratt if he likes the doritos locos taco, he says no, and mitch shoots him in the face. roll credits.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

nick really deserves a larger share of the patreon money for having to deal with mitch for the past 5 years

cams
Mar 28, 2003

see, it is funny because he decided to do too much heroin and died

(jk scientology killed harris)

cams
Mar 28, 2003

WerthersWay posted:

Chelsea Peretti thinking Nick and Mitch were like 27 years old was very funny.
i haven't listened to this podcast in a very long time but checked out this episode and this was very, very funny. when she dropped the "your generation" stuff early i thought it was a bit, but then when it was revealed she clearly had no idea who nick and mitch were and thought they were gen z podcast kids i laughed a lot. laughed more at mitch very defensively making the case that he and nick are chelsea's age and also her contemporaries.

i also shut it off shortly after that, this podcast really does not do well over zoom.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

listening to doughboys for the second time in the covid era because THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

cams
Mar 28, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

It gets better, Mitch then revealed that he has been talking with Gabrus about making a donation incentive for the 25th hour to be a Power Hour
they should have a special category of donations that people can make and have it count against the total for that incentive so that people can attempt to save mitch's life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the tomorrow war was absolutely a film that got hit by covid mid-production but was way too far along to just scrap or shelve.