Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
That was an amazing episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

This is a magical episode

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Charging people for a month of grumpy Mitch is a daring strategy

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Claudia is the best

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

This week's episode is great, having people who give poo poo to Nick or Mitch is always fun.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Matt Lindland posted:

Who was playing Mario on the new ep

https://twitter.com/rock_mechanic/status/1009742459885228032

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Dr.Radical posted:

Don’t listen to any other episode of Raised by TV though. It’s not very good.

The recent one with Wild Horses was quite good, it just doesn't work quite as well when it's just Lapkus and Gabrus without a guest, although the First/Last episodes are an interesting concept..

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

If anyone wants some more drunk Wiger, he did another Thanksgiving Eve Power Hour on High and Mighty. No revelations quite as big as last year, but still some good stories.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Popete posted:

The second Chicago show sold out in under an hour. I wonder how many they could do in a weekend and sellout completely.

They could probably do a week of shows if they are sticking with that tiny venue.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Popete posted:

Went to the second show in Chicago last night, very funny. Gabrus brought 7 beers on stage and I think he finished them all.

Nick is surprisingly more fit than I expected.

It was a great show to see live, Gabrus and Nangle's entrance probably won't play as well as a podcast.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Surprise free live episode tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/1387815873126146050

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Marsupial Ape posted:

I didn't have the wherewithal to watch very late into the night. Did Mitch's mom ever show up?

Briefly so everyone could sing her happy birthday

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

poly and open-minded posted:

is it available on patreon or something?

All twitch streams are saved on the channel. https://twitch.tv/videos/1006696608 has the Doughathon.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/1479150803214495746

I think this is basically their first time back on Twitch since the Doughathon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

Ardemia posted:

Fantastic start to Munch Madness this year, about time they covered Taco Bell for it. No, the other previous 8 eps covering Taco Bell are not enough!

Anyone know where in the world you're supposed to see the pre-headgum catalog after you upgrade to platinum plate? I upgraded just to relisten to some of the older eps and I can't find them on the patreon page.

They are part of the RSS feed. Not sure if there's an easy way to listen through Patreon.