Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

One of my girlfirend's coworkers has covid and now we gotta skip the Boston early show. loving ticketmaster isn't offering resale for "select shows" including this one. So now I gotta post here and say that if you venmo me $30 I'll transfer you two tickets to Doughboys 7:00 in Boston. If I don't get a reply soon I'll have to *shudder* make a reddit account and post about this there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

And he was angry that Wiger brought it up. Confirmed, Mitch is a goon.

Yeah, after wiger said that and Mitch reacted the way he did I was 100% certain they were making an obscure reference to Mitch being a goon, and it was only after they talked about the literal stairs in his house for another minute that I was convinced otherwise.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Is that something that people give him a hard time about on the doughscord or something? Mitch flew off the handle immediately.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Okay, that makes sense. Stairs didn’t strike me as some kind of luxury, but it does mean that you don’t live in a one-bedroom apartment. Realizing that Mitch has some money and bought a decent house could shatter some illusions I suppose. It seemed like up until a few years ago you could probably have walked along Palmerston, seen him playing video games, and knocked on his torn screen door and asked to join him and he’d say yes. That dream is dead now. :angel:

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Yeah, he was great. The stairs joke was a really good one, and he had a bunch of little throwaways like that that just got me good.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Who was the woman laughing in the background of the eatily ep? The obvious answer is Emma but I didn’t think it sounded like her. Also I still have like 40 minutes to go so if it’s revealed at the end I guess I’ll find out later.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

The weather turning nice had a lot to do with this, but I went on my first run in months a day or two after listening to that.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Wiger slightly messed up (saying “you ain’t no friend” instead of “you ain’t no lunch”) during You Ain’t Nothin But a Hot Dog. I need to join the doughscord so I can point this out repeatedly.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

But really, Zach Cherry is one of the best guests and probably the best new guest in a long time. His and Tami’s knowledge of the show really leads them to some funny jokes.

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Where do you find the tournament episodes that weren't in the main feed or the doughboys double feed? They keep talking about the birthday boys picking something stupid to advance (I don't remember what) and that was in neither feed. Do I need platinum plate club to get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

Okay, I heard that one. I guess I was just confused because at least one time they blamed the birthday boys, which I guess Hanford + Mitch are.