Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Did Bug Mane give Mitch his hat back yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

HE CARES ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Matt Lindland posted:

One thing about shake shack is their shakes are actually extremely good. But I find their burgers to be a bad value and unhealthy feeling. & the fries arent bad but they do seem to have come from rite-aid's frozen foods section 20 minutes before you got them .

As long as you are actually frying them, frozen french fries are good.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Unmature posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you people

Calm down, mitch

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

did he ever give mitch his hat back

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Did bug ever give mitch his hat back

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

If yusong aint making 100k a year im guillotining the dougboys and they would be okay with it

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

ok new doughboys topic- how weird is shampoodler, the guy who submits a ton of the drops? I've seen this guy in other podcast communities and he seems like a weird obsessive fan

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

He regularly submits Comedy bang bang catchphrases!!!! ITS DISGUSTING

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

you can't own me

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

my shampoodler hate from earlier in the thread is only further reinforced:

https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/1175446745733423104

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Nemo posted:

Sure, but it also sucks for the person who this happens to all the time to be expected to address it in private to minimize the number of other uncomfortable people involved. At least this way it can be an object lesson for others to hopefully avoid this kind of thing in the future.

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Covid: the biggest bastard of them all

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Syrup is cheap but the lost profits are pricey

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

indigi posted:

they would have to be giving out two gallons of soda/etc per customer for it to cause them to see any loss profits. the margins on fountain soda are well over 1000%. this is just a way for a senior VP to justify asking for a $750,000 bonus while shoveling a bunch of money/orders to a disposable drm soda cup startup he’s invested in

But if I'm getting a free refill I'm not buying another cup, this isn't hard to understand

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

One of my favorite bits was "backyard bbq draft" where Mitch would get bummed that he didn't think of hot dogs or some poo poo fast enough

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

oh nice the Christmas special once again has Betsy Sodaro and Paul Rust unlistenable poo poo to fast-forward through

Wrong

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Consummate Professional posted:

I love Paul rust. But not as much as that guy loves chemicals

Gosh, I guess you could say he's a regular Walter White

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Dr.Radical posted:

Is Jack Allison still married? I figured his co-author was his wife Kate, but it was apparently someone else who lives in Florida named Kate. Is Jack getting divorced why the morning show ended!?

Pretty likely they're separated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Fluffdaddy posted:

The last 5 pages of this thread has been embarrassing as gently caress

Thanks for stopping by!