Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
I really liked Jen D'angelo on that episode. Very wholesome entertainment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
I laugh intermittently at Adam Sandler comedies, I don't think they're very enjoyable, but I do think a lot of smart poeple like them (like Wiger etc) and can deconstruct them better than I can.I kind of figure there's stuff I'm not appreciating that they can. There's a lot of jokes out there I can't get all of them. Although a lot of his movies do seem like lazy poo poo recently.

In conclusion gently caress knows. I don't care particularly, I like hearing people bicker, I don't really mind if they're wrong in what they're discussing as long as they get really petty about it.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Glad to hear Wiger come out in favour of a unified Ireland shortly before calling for the return of small nation states.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Dr.Radical posted:

Maybe I’m nuts or just not very observant but has Susser always had a noticeable lisp?

Every time I've heard him it's there.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Captain Hotbutt posted:

Love to pop back into this podcast very occasionally. I seemingly always bump into an episode where they've had a fight or allude to a fight and how things are a little better now lol

THey're either fighting or telling each other they love each other. It's a thing they do

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Drunkboxer posted:

I kinda got burnt out on this show and fell off it for a few months, are there any stand out eps recently? I want to reignite my passion for these boys

I did this too, I'm just going with them, The Neighborhood listen, the Sloppy Boys, Hollywood Handbook and Action Boyz in a cycle. Currently it's Neighbourhood Listen month.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Eggslut is an awful name

Raiza was fun (but not very funny) on Bananas for Bonanza. I didn't think she was either here.

Cuba eh?

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
For some reason I'm listening to some episodes in reverse order and I've just got to a lot of orc cum talk and really, that's good podcasting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
One thing I like and also find frustrating about Doughboys is Mitch (and it's always Mitch) will have an opinion, get dogpiled (receive some mild criticism online) for it (it's star wars usually but can also be Dune 2) have a rant, get dogpiled again, say he won't talk about it again, bring it up out of nowhere again, be reminded that he wasn't going to talk about it, have a rant about it, swear never to talk about it again, then have a double about the subject that he got dogpiled for.

Like it seems like he genuinely is offended by the response but can't help himself but respond himself.

What a great podcast.