Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

I like pizza hut. Love that stuffed crust. Neil Campbell's one-fork rating was devastating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Work Friend Keven posted:

I just died laughing at the burger squad drops this is an A+ ep

Agreed. This one is worth it for that alone. Also, Spoonman's painfully earnest question about whether the original UCB crew ever had any cool smoke sessions and his dog-fart story were both amazing.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Amazing podcast. I'm just a little sad the commissioner's theme music was so hard to hear. But very fun all around.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

djnkro posted:

As the long reigning resident expert on the podcast, I feel like I should weigh in on this episode..

Please stop.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Bunch of soup-less bitches in here.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

In n Out fries are delicious, but only within 15-20 minutes of leaving the fryer. Any longer and they become terrible. It's crazy how fast they go from one of the best fast food fries to one of the worst.

My guilty pleasure is doing cheese fries. I only get it once in a while, but they sure are a yummy, tasty treat.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

What the gently caress? This is bullshit!

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

The Doughboys can't be bought... unless you're a completely off-brand youtube star child, apparently. Maybe the pedophile jokes have some truth to them, after all.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

The fight episode was really good. Susser definitely stirred things up between Burger Boy and Spoonman in a good way. The Rogue One "spoilers" were a highlight for me, especially the after credits scene. Good stuff. Glad the 'Boys worked some stuff out and will keep doing the podcast.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Outside of the Rogueboys episode, do they talk about Rogue One very much? I haven't seen it and would like to avoid major spoilers.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

I'm listening back to the Hollywood Handbook episode featuring Mitch (http://www.earwolf.com/episode/mike-mitchell-our-close-friend/) and Mitch is revealing some crazy Doughboys behind-the-scenes stuff. I recommend y'all give it a listen.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Dirty ditey

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

I haven't listened yet, but it sounds like a worthy follow-up to the "Mickey and Friends (and Homer?)"-fest from the Michael Cassady ep.

Also in the Cassady ep is this Mitch gem:
<First few categories go 8-5>
I'm gonna be WAY harsh here. 8 to ... 4.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Like a camel, he is.

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Cloks posted:

You know what's cooler than submitting a ton of drops to a podcast? Making fun of the guy who submits a ton of drops.

Yeah!!! *high fives all around*

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Popete posted:

The Meg is quite possibly the dumbest name you could come up with for shark movie. Megadolon is already a cool name just use it.

For real. I thought it was a follow-up to The Duff when I heard the name. Never would have guessed it's a shark movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apex Rogers
Jun 12, 2006

disturbingly functional

Crindee posted:

Y'know sometimes people go a little hard on Nick for his food takes, but after his "I do not like chocolate ice cream because it is too chocolatey" take this episode, I hope Mitch beats the poo poo out of him when the pandemic is over. Little robot freak. Goblin man.

Imagine being this wrong