Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

The Management posted:

lmao if you think code quality and rear end in a top hat behavior are related. you can easily reject a patch on technical merits without being a dick about it. I see this every day from professional organizations that operate constructively.

Yeah, in professional environments they wouldn't call sometime out in public, they'd just quietly reassign them to a project where they don't get in the way. Like maintaining the very important jargon file.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Broken Machine posted:

:rolleyes: yes exactly, that post is about the specific linux topic he's bitching about and not the language he's using. incidentally Bill Gates and Balmer are also known for overly aggressive grilling of employees and use of abusive language, and Microsoft is well known for having a toxic culture

Also apple

Also Amazon

Also Google

Probably tesla/paypal/spacex too

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

P much all the big Bay Aryan / Seattle companies

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

flakeloaf posted:

it's a towers of hanoi puzzle, you have to get the boob to the other side

:chanpop:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Symbolic Butt posted:

Unlike most artists, it wouldn't be difficult for me to get a well-paid job - but then I'd have to work on what an employer wants, rather than what the world actually needs.

Laffo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

ShadowHawk posted:

I'm going to regret necroing this thread aren't I, it looks pretty terrible

Yes

To be fair I bet you have many regrets