Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Condiv posted:

actually linux people are eating this poo poo up

kinda curious if foss is gonna turn into a new gamergate :smith:

ok now I'm depressed

gently caress esr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
hey remember that one article where esr was arguing that Turing didn't kill himself and the whole homosexuality deal is overblown PC propaganda?

yeah let's all forget that, esr is a respectable source for hearsay about dangerous feminazis lurking and waiting to strike innocents

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
imo we don't need 2 "[Ff]eminists are" threads

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Hammerite posted:

what's even the problem with the article referenced in the tweet? skimming it, its basically the most innocuous thing esr has ever written.

idk I'm trying to click on the link but it's not working

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Hammerite posted:

im not competent to evaluate the factual accuracy of what he says in that article. im just saying why would you link that article of him being all "blurf blurf compilers" when he has written other stuff about how black people disgust him and are stupid and make him uncomfortable.,

I guess you need to speak the same bleep bloop nerdy language that nerds speak

because those enlightened intellectuals are already vaccinated against your evil SJW rhetorics :rolleyes:

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Unlike most artists, it wouldn't be difficult for me to get a well-paid job - but then I'd have to work on what an employer wants, rather than what the world actually needs.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
I feel like ESR is way too old to be using the SJW acronym

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
oglaf has some supergreat comics once in a while but I'll admit that it doesn't resonate with me all the time

• Locked thread