Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
yeah all the ladies want to tinker with linus' peen but for some reason he never says anything about it? maybe it's because he's one of them???? makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
free as in speech, not as in get your filthy hands off my jizz podules

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
spergs don't understand the concept of someone being an rear end in a top hat, they can only understand the concept that someone is a bad coder.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

The Management posted:

actually they consider being an rear end in a top hat to be a positive and encourage it on mailing lists. see all the fawning over linus email where he's being a dick. they don't understand why it's a problem because they can't identify with others' feelings

i'm glad that i don't fully understand The Sperg

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

esr posted:

I write code you rely on every day.

such as what?????????? you bonk eyed gently caress

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

OldAlias posted:

he gets in the way of anything he's ever been involved with. maybe he stole more peoples poo poo and claimed it as his own

fake edit: http://invisible-island.net/ncurses/ncurses-license.html

wow

edit: fart

Dr. Honked fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Nov 7, 2015

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
free moustache rides

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

eschaton posted:

he claims to currently be "architect" on the ntpd replacement project

welp

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm wrong about everything. bitcoins are good. esr is *choke* no i can't do it sorry

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Snapchat A Titty posted:

brokeback mountain, but heath ledger is a lady & also jake gyllenhall and the movie is called hella lesbian mountain, and they spermjack someone at some point

inconceivable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
esr thinks that black people are made of poo

• Locked thread