Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

The Management posted:

if there was anyone respectable in the open source community they would be standing up right now and publicly calling Raymond a piece of poo poo

so is it a "we need all the allies we can get and he made a good contribution once so rispek" or "we don't see a problem here"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

homercles posted:

With his dotcom millions ESR should hire someone to filter all the dumb poo poo he says and blogs. "that's dumb, that's racist, that's homophobic, that's truther, truther again, that's dumb, that's 10000 words of fanfic threesomes involving yourself, wayne lapierre, charlton heston and a double gauge shotgun with a larp dragon dildo attachment, that's an american history x reenactment" etc etc. It's clear this guy doesn't know the damage he does to himself by being so open.

objection your honour, assumes insight not supported by evidence

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

he is being paid eleven hundred dollars a month for being an internet

i too would like to be an internet

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

two cans of whip cream in the same shot

i'm gonna take the high road and suggest they're going to be used for huffing, and not for esr to lick off of purple lingerie person's body

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

it's a towers of hanoi puzzle, you have to get the boob to the other side

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

i'll be bareback

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

hasta la baster baby

the spooger is not set
there is no baste but what we make for ourselves

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I cannot self-impregnate, you must lower me into the cum-vat.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

spermjacking sounds like something the sexy bandana rogue from Oglaf would do :o:

gently caress it just pay the ransom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Barnyard Protein posted:

esr looks like scabbers, ron's rat, in human form

spending every night in bed with an eleven year old boy is less shameful than being esr

• Locked thread