Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

lmbo whats up with that little hosed up mystery hand holding the soda out of esrs rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i bet they are using the no2 in the whip cream cans to make themselves fatter instead of taking a "trip to the dentists office" by inhaling it

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i am a feminazi my plan is to get esr cornered alone in a room then cry rape hahahamuuauahhahuaha because reasons, like i uh, hate the jargon file?

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Dr. Honked posted:

such as what?????????? you bonk eyed gently caress

the gamefaqs for nethack

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

quote:

I got seriously hit on, and I wasn't even trying!
             /
            /

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
source ur quotes

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i joined the kkk bc i thought they were just a really ironic anti-racism group because i mean how could what they were saying be real? hahah yeah guys lets lynch black people right yeah right as if who would really do that yeah jews are terrible i really hate jews i canb't believe how anyone would really feel this way

anyways boy is my face red irony is dead. sincere is the new irony

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*punches self in face* I"M GETTING PUNCHED IN THE FACE THIS MUST STOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
esr looks like scabbers, ron's rat, in human form

• Locked thread