Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

this fuckin guy is a disgusting example of humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

homercles posted:

http://www.catb.org/esr/writings/sextips/

knock yourself out, i'm not going to even load it. now please excuse me while i scrub my browser history.

But it isn't that important to a woman's receptors exactly what the status hierarchy is. It could be anything from the neighborhood bowling league up to the government of a world superpower. Or it could be the developer community of a well-known program. What she smells is success, not the specific kind of success.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Tiny Bug Child posted:

those kinds of places suck though. i really like being able to be a grouchy rear end in a top hat and have it reinforce everyone's perception of me as a hacker genius for some reason

really the only problem is TBI emulates that behavior but i just yell at him when i catch him being an rear end in a top hat so problem solved

it's okay to be an rear end in a top hat only if it is necessary.

don't be a needless rear end in a top hat.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

also, 'not being a needless rear end in a top hat' doesn't mean 'always be nice to everybody' so let's nip that right there

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Share Bear posted:

being polite escapes a lot of people, it's such a basic thing

it makes sense even for the sociopathic in that it lubricates social interaction so as to more easily obtain one's objective

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

linus appears to occasionallly be an rear end in a top hat, though it is not known whether he is an unnecessary rear end in a top hat.

that is the current state of things so let's not be distracted from the true problem, the feminazilluminati plot to hook men in their siren's web of bear-traps.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

goddammit, kwinkles

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

A Pinball Wizard posted:

so i asked this in the other thread before terrimod gassed it but:

why are feminists spermjacking esr and accusing linus torvalds of fake rape. like do you automatically get the licenses of anyone who raped u or what

who the gently caress knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Sham bam bamina! posted:

what is it with goons and that loving comic

HEAT WAVE TURNS BLOOD CLOUD INTO GRAVY CLOUD

• Locked thread