Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
animals love to get high and drunk just like humans do. so long as your dog isn't getting paranoid and having a bad trip i say go for it just make sure you don't give him too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSM3x9G7eTQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
do you really just scarf down butter instead of making cookies or brownies you gross lazy fatass

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
i mean at least spread it on a piece of toast or mix it into idk some ramen noodles or something though know what i mean?

the idea of just eating a big chunk of butter is rly gross

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
tbh a way better idea if you hate smoking than making butter or baked goods at all is to just make a tincture with everclear or vodka or whatever the gently caress, or you can make bhang if you don't want alcohol and then use that to make hot chocolate or something - or not, bhang is great on its own too.

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Nov 5, 2015

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
nomadologique your posts haven't been that bad recently but you've really taken a dive in this thread

and you need to learn that double and triple posting is not funny in and of itself you actually have to have funny content in the posts too otherwise it's just annoying

okay guy? got that? good luck out there buddy

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
take solace in the knowledge that you will never be as bad as you once were in the poly thread defending gross fat people and cucking, my friend

nomadologique posted:

lol if there isn't so much cholesterol in your blood it activates the thc w/o cooking

here, this post was p good. got some mild amusement from it, don't feel down

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
wallabies get into the opium fields they have down there and eat all the poppies

one time i was walking home on a rainy day and i saw a garden full of opium poppies, being the happy-go-lucky lad I am I returned a few hours later after dark with some scissors to harvest the delicious pods, only to discover some stoned as gently caress snails had already eaten them all

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
blowing smoke into ears is bad dont do that

is that some retarded stoner thing like who dude i'll blow it directly into THE BRAIN

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
unlike weed hot sauce can cause a negative experience so pls do not give that to your dog

my dog just licked the inside of an empty pack of salt and vinegar crisps once and she was huffin and puffin all day from the spiciness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Hobohemian posted:

Salt and vinegar chips are spicy?

when it's just down to the powder in the bag on its own it can be p hot if you eat it. i dunno what weird flavour chemicals they use

• Locked thread