Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Is It The Hound, I'm Gonna Frown

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

Important Dates:
Wednesday, November 25
- Registration Cut off: Registration cutoff is the day before US Thanksgiving. You must register before US Thanksgiving.
Thursday, November 26 - Name Distribution: PISSees will be distributed. I don't have to weed through a spreadsheet or type out emails this year, so it's almost instant! So all you Black Friday folks can hit up stores on Friday if you wish! Hooray!
Friday, December 18 - Ship-by Date: Ideal ship-by date. PLEASE do everything you can to have your gift on its way on or before this day. Shipping during the holidays can lag and have lots of problems.
Wednesday, January 6- Deadbeat Cut Off: If you have not provided proof of shipping by this date, you will be considered a deadbeat and banned.

To be put into the masses you must do the following:

- Email me at assistantpisstress@gmail.com
- Include your actual name, full mailing address including country, your shipping preference (your country only or international or whatever combination you like) and your SA name. I love you if you just go ahead and send me a link to your profile on SA.
- Post in this thread

If you don't put your address when you email me, I will email you back because you're dumb. If you don't email me back by midnight November 26th 2014 pacific time, you're out.

In addition to emailing me, you MUST post in this thread. In your post please have:
- Shipping preference: No international or International
- A list of your participating pets with a short bio (please keep it under a paragraph), photos optional.
- Favorite toys, foods, treats, etc. If your pet is allergic to foods, say so. If your pet hates certain toys, say so.
- Favorite stores (online too)
- Any specific requests. Such as a specific toy or treat, or if you would rather a donation be made. Please post a link to the organization you wish a donation be made to in your name and any other information
- You may include an optional "do not send" list. Don't want a bag of Ol' Roy showing up in the mail? Say so.

Rules:
- To be eligible for PISS 2015 you must have posted at least 5 constructive posts in PI within the past 6 months but before today, November 4th (no flooding with posts at last minute). I will be using your profile to check this. You may also be a member of PIFB, as long as I can verify that.
- You must register by November 25th, no registrations will be accepted after that. Don't ask.
- We are still doing the proof of shipment rule this year, no proof = you're a deadbeat. When you ship your gift this year you must provide proof of shipment. If you have no tracking number, please EMAIL or PM me a photo the shipping receipt.
- If you hit any speed bumps, have any questions, or need anything at all you can post, email or PM me.
- Gift cards to preferred stores are okay.
- If you have been a deadbeat in previous PISSes, you cannot join in this year. And yes, I do know who you loving are.
- If you will be moving or traveling a lot during a gift time please say so in your email and/or post so that I/your santa knows when and where the best time to send your gift is.

Proof of shipment
You must provide proof of shipment before January 6 or you will be considered a deadbeat and banned. Please simply email me proof. I doubt this will be a problem, but you never know.

Accepted types of proof:
- Tracking number from UPS, Fedex, USPS or DHL
- Photo or scanned image of your shipping receipt with your username written on it. Most receipts have the zip code of the recipient, so this is how I will check these.

I don't want purchase reciepts of whatever gifts you buy. I want SHIPPING proof.

Shipping
Shipping is always a hassle. I know we can't force you to use one service over another, but be aware that you are responsible for what you ship. So take extra steps to make sure everything goes smoothly. Here are some tips:

- Use UPS, DHL or Fedex if available. They offer easy tracking and TRACKING NUMBER IS MY PREFERRED FORM OF SHIPMENT PROOF
- Write the addresses clearly on your box and TRIPLE CHECK THAT THEY ARE CORRECT!! A misspelled zip code can delay shipping for weeks, and a wrong address means no one gets a gift. If you have bad handwriting or don't want to mess up, consider copy/pasting and printing out the address emailed to you and then tape it to your box.
- Pad your gifts well. Use good padding (plastic bags, newspaper, peanuts, etc) to keep items safe.
- If you DO decide to use USPS, keep in mind that they have flat rate boxes that ship for the same price as long as it's under 70 lbs.
- For those shipping internationally, I've had wonderful luck with UPS. Cheap, great tracking and reliable. Just my experience.
- If you are shipping to a PO box, use the normal postal service and not a private shipping company. The prices are outrageous at shipping companies (ex: UPS quoted me $42 to ship to a PO box within my own country with 15 day delivery. USPS was $12 for 3 day delivery.)

Please keep us updated. I will be following the thread to make sure everyone is still staying active. It'd be nice if you posted to let us know your status. It'd be even nicer if you posted once you've received your gift, photos are loved, but it isn't required.

Happy PISSing!

Did I miss anything?

If you have ANY questions, concerns or anything you need at all. Please PM or email me! PIFB sorts are welcome to pm me there as well.

PISS EMAIL = assistantpisstress@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Wow, first?

I'll start off by saying we've got two good pets and one sort of horrible jerk this year.

The good:

This is Scuttle:

He's a good bird, and a rescue bird. As you can see, his tummy is still bald as it was last year because he wrecked his follicles when he was stressed out before being in our care. He likes soft toys, and we encourage him to play with those types of things to take the attention off the rest of his feathers, being that he's got a history of plucking. He also really likes perching and swinging, the swing in the background used to be covered in nice little beads, but he went to town on it.

This is Hairy Baby:

She's a "stray" in the sense that she doesn't have a forever home, but everyone in the neighborhood feeds loves her so she's gotten pretty friendly. A small bag of treats is all she asked for from Santa.

Ritz is the naughty one:

He's not really naughty, but sometimes he's a jerk. He likes wood toys, chewy toys, rubber toys, rope toys, birdie kabobs, anything he can destroy really.

For people unfamiliar with birds, http://www.mysafebirdstore.com/ is a great resource and the folks that run it are great! Please no food for the birdies, we try to limit their treat intake to things like fruit (see above, forceful little bastard).

We're located in California and would only like to ship within the US if possible :)

THANKS FLUFFY BUNNIES!

Frozen Pizza Party fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Nov 5, 2015

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Hello Hello!

I am more than happy with a donation to your local or favorite shelter, rescue or conservation effort. My critter is content with or without a gift! Mostly because she doesn't have much of a brain to begin with but eeeeeeeh...

Sparky is an elderly snake who loves nothing more than to be a snake. She's about 4 and a half feet long, so she's not a tiny critter, but she's not by any means a large reptile.

If you really want to get her something, you can order (or ship) some bedding! She absolutely loves aspen bedding and goes through it like crazy. One 24-quart bag lines the bottom of her terrarium, so I understand it's not the cheapest thing.

I would like to kindly decline any hides/caves/logs for her, as she received a wonderful one last year that she absolutely loves to go with her log, and between the two of them and her water bowl they take up the majority of her habitat. There simply isn't enough room unless I get her a bigger tank!

I am mostly here to give because I'm a dork and love giving things. I would prefer shipping to somewhere inside the US as the two of us lazy bums are located in California.

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

Yay, PISSmas! I've never participated before, so I'm super excited.

We have three ferrets, a super sweet 3yo girl, a 2yo rear end in a top hat boy, and a 3mo piece of fluff that hasn't decided what he wants to be when he grows up yet.

They eat super fancy Blue Buffalo Wilderness cat food, in Duck or Rabbit and really like freeze dried meat treats or any flavor of Bandits (junk food, yay!).

Artemis
We call her Fartemis or Partypants, depending on what mode she's in - she parties hard core by sleeping, then chowing down, then looking for another comfy place to sleep. We also shout "go fatty!" at her as she eats, because she needs all the encouragement she can get to put on some weight. She'd love to have a new snuggle sack, hammock or cat bed.

Tristan
Tristan is the kind of ferret that will look you in the eye as he poops next to the litter box, sneaks off and demolishes treat bags, and will hoard every toy he can get his greedy little paws on before crashing out and napping next to you in bed. He loves plush squeaky toys or dangly cat toys (no feathers) that he can pretend to kill and cache.

Siegfried
After we lost Isolde this fall, Tristan and Artemis both got really sad and lost a lot of weight. After trying a bunch of other things, we got Sigi to distract them and cheer them up. It worked! After an extended introduction, Tristan and Sigi wrestle and play quite a bit, sometimes on top of Artemis. Sigi would love some sort of ferret tunnel or little crinkly cat toys to carry around.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I am hoping to get in this year but it'll depend on finances through November so I'll be last minute :ohdear:

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Posting to get on board this ship!

Pets:

Kilala/Kiki/Queenie/Cookie/Bitch: She's a tiny old, tortie lady (cat), so she's exactly as crotchety as you'd expect. She has a habit of eating too fast and loves sleeping on the last 1" of mattress between me and the edge of the bed at night.

Since she's old, nothing too crazy I guess. She's into horizontal scratching surfaces though.

Skywalker Nitron & Blade Butch Masters: Two ferrets, 1 and 2 years old respectively. Blade prefers finding new places to sleep, but Skywalker goes totally apeshit for teaser toys. If it has bells, make sure the bell can't be deformed to the point that the metal ball inside comes out.

Summary: Sleeping bag/blanket/soft warm thing and apeshit cat teasers.

For shipping, I prefer continental US only, but if there's an uneven number for international, I can swing it.

Edit: I also volunteer at the Greater Chicago Ferret Association rescue, and they are ALWAYS in need of all kinds of food (8-in-1 Ultra, ZuPreem, some Kaytee, Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck), wood stove pellets for litter, and paper towels. They get lots of toy donations and people always forget about the essentials!

They also have a couple ferrets that are allergic to EVERYTHING, so they're always looking for totally grain/dye/fragrance/everything free treats as well. :) One of them has had an allergic reaction to every ferret treat on the market so far. The rest of the farts are normal though. I just feel especially bad for these two since they're so hard to find a home for due to their conditions.

Here is their official supply/expense list for potential donors. http://gcfa.com/donations/shelter-requests/

moonsour fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Dec 3, 2015

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Fuckit, I am in!

pet:

Harriet: She is a tiny lovable lionhead bunny, who is also plotting to murder me. So, please don't send bunny sized weapons. In all hoenstly, toys, maybe something she can destroy, such as a haymat. A hiding place structure or a play structure. If you wanna send treats instead, she goes apeshit for banana flavour. Any clothes or costumes will be worn once and then she will shred it. As well, if you would liek to, I will be happy to have it be a donation to the Ottawa Humane Society instead.

For shipping, I prefer Canadian. I can do states, overseas is right out on my shipping costs.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I cannot wait to get PISSED on! YAY! USA only please!

I will post pics in a bit. But my animals have been very good this year. Even Bug who is a brat kitten.

Cats: my mom and I foster kittens. We are taking a few months off since she had knee surgery but will be restarting in January. As for our own cats....I won't say how many but they range in age of three months to 10 years. Laser pointers are good, pretty much any toy is awesome, as are collars, etc. Mylar ribbon toys are loved.

Here is Dany (silver American shorthair) and Calhoun:

Calhoun, looking bored after a hard day of playing with foster kittens (and Brady. And Bug. And Kain, another foster failure.)

And Rosie,

Andre:

Brady, one of our foster failures (we adopted her)

Snakes: we have ball pythons and Kenyan sand boas. They are hard to shop for.

Here is mommy Luna with her clutch from last year: we kept three of her babies, son Saul Goodman, and daughters Tuco and Pinkman.

And an anery Kenyan sand boa:

Fish! I keep several tropical fish tanks, mostly with catfish (plecos, etc. L46 the zebra pleco is my crown fish). Airline tubing, airstones, decor, pretty much anything and everything is good. SeaChem Prime I go through like mad.

We also have a ton of leopard tortoises and box turtles (again, hard to shop for, most of the stuff we get for them comes from Costco) and feeder mice (they like not getting eaten by snakes, I guess?).

But a photo cause I like this one:

And this one:

And gently caress it, we got two dogs too. Spider is the German mix, Loki the chi mix.

I shop at Fosters and Smith and there is a nearby Petsmart and Petco too.

Cowslips Warren fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Nov 21, 2015

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.
Shipping preference: USA, territories, military overseas, Canada

Q-Ball

I swear to FSM that this dog is going to live forever. He has kidney issues, so don't send kibbles, but meat bones and bully sticks are always appreciated. Alternatively, you could send a Wegmans gift card and I'll go pick him up some frozen marrow bones. Much to the detriment of my hearing husband, Q-Ball looooooooves squeaky stuffed toys. His favoritest toy ever was a 10-squeaker stuffed dragon. Oh yeah, baby. :3:

Cats

Left to right: Jaguar, Volts, Penelope

Cat treats and bagged catnip will do. If you must get a toy, please make it those fur-covered mice because Volts will lose his poo poo (but only at 2:30 AM when hubby is trying to sleep) and then the dog will find one and de-fur it to eat the "squeaker" inside IT'S NOT A SQUEAKER, IT'S JUST A PIECE OF PLASTIC YOU DUMB DOG then barf it up in a gross pile of soggy fur, squished piece of plastic, and barf...

I also have fish but I dunno what the hell you'd get them... a gift certificate for the water company? lol

Favorite stores: CountryMax, Higbie Farm Supplies, Wegmans, Amazon

Note: CountryMax has a "ship to store, you pick up free" so if you want to save on shipping, that's an option. I'm willing to go pick up anything (Brockport store please). Higbie would probably do the same thing if you call 'em up since they're a small local store and the owners are freaking amazing about everything.

Donation: My animals are spoiled rotten, and I fully admit it. If you'd rather make a donation, please send it to Lollypop Farm. I adopted Q-Ball and various rats from there and I will likely adopt my next dog from there as well :3:

Do not send: rawhides, kibbles, non-squeakers

daggerdragon fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Nov 23, 2015

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Piss Santa, did you get my registration email?

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Hoorah for PISS!! Looking forward to another fun round!
USA only preferred please.

Darwin:
He's an avid chewer and loves stuffing so no soft toys please. Stronger items similar to kong or nylabone brands survive longer. Pizzles, non-flavored rawhide chews and antlers are examples of what he gets on special occasions. He's a medium sized dog so no toy smaller than a baseball to avoid being a chocking hazard (he's kinda dumb sometimes). Also no treats like Pupparoni or anything you can get at a grocery store. I tend to stick to natural stuff to avoid horrendous house-clearing farts.

Eeyore and Silo:
These cute rabbits are assholes and as long as they can chew it up and destroy it they're happy. Good examples of what they like to wreck are, everything. Grass mats, natural willow balls, wooden chews, etc. NO SALT BLOCKS or pumice stones please. They also do not like flavored sticks or stick bundles because it's apparently too much work to actually play with it. If you want to send treats, anything but banana.

Favorite stores are Pet Supplies Plus and PetSmart. Online stores are Amazon and busybunny.com

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
hell yeah, ground floor up in this bitch

i'm ok with international, since i'm international anyway

so i got 2 cats:

Espressa: chill, super friendly, a bit fat. I think she's about 9 or 10 now

Munny: smedium sized, generally chill, but the more annoying of the two. will play fetch sometimes, and unfortunately likes to pee on synthetic fabrics sometimes. also, when i go take a dump, she'll make a beeline for the bathroom to hang out while i'm hanging two. I think she's about 8 or 9, the cats are a year apart

they both like da bird, though I've been lazy about playing with them directly lately. Munny likes sparkle balls/pom poms/whatever those things are called. They've both never really been all that treat motivated. :shrug:

generally whatever you can send is fine, though if international is rough for you, let me know and i'll see what domestic stuff might be cool for donations or something

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I mean, really. You guys thought I wasn't going to participate?

Please no rawhides or anything like rawhides. Please no bags of food.

Balen

10 and a half year old great dane. He's just... man, he's the best dog. And at 10.5 years old, he's pretty far up there for a dane. He loves carob and teddy bears and gets *plenty* of joint supplements already, so don't worry too much about him. He can manage small, hard treats but large things like bully sticks don't chew up too good with his old man teeth.

Amythest

Nearly 8 years old and shows no sign of slowing down. Her brain doesn't always quite fire right, but she's got a good heart. She will happily take anything you throw at her (and likely murder it) as long as it isn't rawhides or like rawhides. She loves stuffed animals and is literally 100 pounds of goofball puppy. She tore her way out of her crate earlier this year, beating her teeth up in the process. She still chews hard things, but I dunno how much longer that will last. (those ears aren't cropped)

Kaydasemar'e

Nearly 6 years old. KD likes things she can play crash and smash with Ires. She's in love with literally every toy except hard plastic and wood things these days and will shred all of the things forever. She's smart as a whip, too, and like all the other dogs she loves puzzle games. It's just a little hard to find a size that fits everybody. She's pretty small at only about 25 pounds and has toefloofs for miles.

Ireseniatsi

Just turned 4. She's really turning into a good little utility farm-ish dog and loves having a job to do things with. She's gotten a new collar since that picture was taken and it's very pretty. She is Ball Crazy on a level that I've never quite dealt with before and if you buried her up to her neck in tennis balls (or anything but those heavy duty kuz type balls) she would probably be in heaven. Ires isn't particularly hard to please and will be going into therapy dog training after we move so she can visit travelers at the airport and listen to stories little kids read her so they get better at reading. She'll also be continuing to help me manage livestock and poultry.

Snakes

I don't quite know what you'd get'em, but I've got 8 corn snakes of varying sizes.

US only, Santa please read moving note.

Mar 25, 2004

I would definitely participate this year but I don't think I've posted enough recently. If there's an odd number or if I can still participate let me me know! I missed last year but I had a lot of fun the year before!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

655321 posted:

I would definitely participate this year but I don't think I've posted enough recently. If there's an odd number or if I can still participate let me me know! I missed last year but I had a lot of fun the year before!

If you want in, you can come in. I recognize you enough to assume you don't want a giant red avatar of a dog butthole and my personal ire.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

a giant red avatar of a dog butthole

sounds promising!

Mar 25, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

If you want in, you can come in. I recognize you enough to assume you don't want a giant red avatar of a dog butthole and my personal ire.

Well, when you put it that way, if I could pick the butthole......

Yay! I'll edit this with participating pets when I get home and email you details!

Thank you!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Posting:

- Shipping preference: No international or International
- A list of your participating pets with a short bio (please keep it under a paragraph), photos optional.
  • Suzy

- Favorite toys, foods, treats, etc: Stuffed animals, anything chewy and tough.
- Favorite stores : No Preference
- Any specific requests. Not Really

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:siren: Assignments are OUT :siren:

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

I may have shouted, "YAY PISSMAS!" before getting out of bed this morning, to the confusion and dismay of my husband.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Thank you PISS Santa! I am more excited for the SS on SA than any other gift exchange.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
And sent! My Pissee should get her box this Tuesday. :)

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Wow you're fast! I can't go shopping until Wednesday, but I'm super excited. I love buying gifts for pets :)

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Ours is sitting on the floor ready to go as well, waiting to ship out another SA related santa box, but they will both be going out soon!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:3: Mine goes out today, but then again I always shop black friday madness.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
SANTEE you have a box!

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Jesus Christ I haven't even started looking for things yet...

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

I'm looking, but I haven't bought anything yet. I wanted to wait until my paycheck came in and all the monthly bills cleared before I did any xmas shopping.

So you aren't alone, Dagger!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I just bought the stuff. Should arrive in 5-9 business days!

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Ah yes, I nearly forgot. It's a little late now, but better late than never. If you need to ask your PISSee a question but don't want to reveal yourself yet, I'm willing to be a go-between again this year. PM me your question, and I post it anonymously in here, then you can see their answer.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Wow, I didn't even pay for my Santee's gift yet! It's in my etsy cart, though. :3 I'm just doing some more shopping around before pulling the trigger. Is Montana Catnip gone completely? Wanted to include some dank nip.

Also I edited my info post with shelter donation info, if my Santa is taking that route.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Oh ho what is this!

A PISS BOX.

Kain inspects the box.

I SHALL OPEN THE BOX.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?!?!?

FLUFFY BUNNIES!

SWAG

SWAGGGGG

Hey Cowslips what that

Brady and Puffbutt inspect

This is Kain and Brady's first Xmas! Kain is unsure. The gently caress this poo poo.

Brady is fat like honey badger. Honey badger gives no fucks, is TREATS!

And Calhoun claims the BEST prize.

Bitch you can have your toys and goddamn shrimp THIS BOX IS MINE FOOL.

THANK YOU FLUFFY BUNNIES! FB PISSED ON ME and my animals love it!

Now my Santee, your turn to post!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Aww, I'm glad they like it Cowslips.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Gifts have been purchased! I can't wait to ship this out, which should be this weekend!

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

Cowslip, THANK YOU! The farts are super excited about their Secret Santa gifts :)
(Sorry it took me so long to get back to this post, end of semester madness has eaten my brain)

Here are some pics! I have a video, too, but for some reason it wont upload from my phone. Hopefully I'll be able to edit it in later.

SWAG

Tristand and Siggi investigate

This is Artemis's excited face.

Tristan looking majestic AF with his new snake buddy.

Trash is fun.

OMG OLEPHANT

That's Artemis in residence, Siggi mid-pounce at the top and Tristan whispering sweet nothings in the ear of the elephant.

They love the pink elephant. Siggi has even started hiding jingle balls in it's butt! All three have started fighting over who gets to hang out in it, as if they won't all fit.

YAY, COWSLIPS WARREN! THANK YOU!!

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Most welcome, am glda they like!

And Fluffy Bunnies, THANK YOU for the awesome coloring book! I will post some of me trying to color in the lines later, but after the fiasco of the past month with my fish, I need some break time. You know, lots of these would be great tattoos too!

All right the rest of you, get to work on your PISSing!

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

Cowslips Warren posted:

All right the rest of you, get to work on your PISSing!

Tell Amazon to ship faster :saddowns:

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

~flail~ Hubby tells me there's a package with "woof" on it. WORKDAY NEEDS TO BE OVER ALREADYYY

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

What's this?

Oh yes, this is PISS. Here's how much everyone cares:

Meh. How about you, Q-Ball?

Well, all right then! Let's see what's in the box...

Can't get a decent picture, there's catbutt blocking all the good shots. Whatevs, let's open it up!

Throw crinkle toys at the cats:

Video of the cats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GGkEJBLVYg

Give a dog a squeaky drumstick and watch him go to town squeak squeak squeak:

Best present of the night according to Jaguar:

Thank you, SaNChEzZ!!!

daggerdragon fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Dec 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

daggerdragon posted:

All the happy doge and catte pics

Yayyyyy! So glad everyone enjoyed everything. Hopefully there's enough to keep them busy for a while :) Merry PISSmas!

Also, we got PISS'd on :woop: Going to take pics tomorrow when the animals are awake.

Santa let me know that there's another box on the way but here's a teaser:

Thanks bunnyofdoom !!!

Frozen Pizza Party fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Dec 14, 2015

• Locked thread