Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

What can you guys recommend if I really enjoyed Blood Sport and Game of Shadows? Jose Canseco's books were kind of interesting but I preferred the objectiveness of the former two.

Also I'll probably read whatever you guys are reading for the thread. Gotta have wa sounds p cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Timby posted:

Moneyball is pretty much required reading. Beyond that, Ball Four sounds like it would be up your alley.

Edit: If you can get your hands on it, Palmer & Weaver: Together We Were Eleven Foot Nine is probably the best sports book I've ever read outside of Lords of the Realm.

Cool thanks. I've read Ball Four which was a really fun read, so good call on that one. I'll look into the other two plus whatever you guys decide to read this offseason

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

When do we start to talk about the book?

It's really good

• Locked thread