Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
RIP New Day rocking out to his entrance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I wonder if they'll have Seth come out and say anything on Raw about this? Maybe try an plant the seeds for an eventual face return?

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
I do love me some Tournaments but I'm real sad this is going to deprive us of our Shield 3-way at Mania.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

TheRico posted:

I do love me some Tournaments but I'm real sad this is going to deprive us of our Shield 3-way at Mania.

Still possible.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheRico posted:

If it's any consolation, it was never planned for this Mania, people were just reallllllly hoping there'd actually be some good use of all three by then

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

will he make it to the Rumble

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

put the world title on both the usos

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Congratulations to Kevin Owens, you're now the top heel in WWE. All it took was everyone else on the roster's limbs exploding.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

At least I don't have to watch Best Shield Man lose to Worst Shield Man in person.

I really hope Seth gets well fast and safely.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

put the world title on both the usos

the tag team break up angle of the century

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Is it possible to go back and see where this injury happened? It sounds ridiculously bad.

Hope he comes back soon. He is the spitting image of a young Shawn Michaels.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

Rusty Shackelford posted:

Still possible.

Very true.

There's the big possibility of history repeating itself like the last Deadly Game tournament. The Authority needs a new guy and Roman has a lot of reasons to hate the fans. It's almost too obvious.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Angry Grimace posted:

Congratulations to Kevin Owens, you're now the top heel in WWE. All it took was everyone else on the roster's limbs exploding.

HMMMMMM VERY SUSPICIOUS

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

My poor friend Seth but on the other hand...

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

6-9 more like 69. Nice.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Is it possible to go back and see where this injury happened? It sounds ridiculously bad.

Hope he comes back soon. He is the spitting image of a young Shawn Michaels.

It was at a house show so there's crappy cell phone video. All you see is his knee buckling and him going down.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Poor Seth, he's so good and deserves much better than a shittily booked title run ended unceremoniously by an injury suffered on an overseas tour :smith:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

abraham linksys posted:

:agreed:

I love Seth but his reign has made me sadder and sadder as it goes on and I hope he gets to come back to a face pop or at least as a heel that isn't constantly poo poo on by the booking

I agree. I hope they take the opportunity to finally ditch the Authority, since it really means nothing now.

Striking Yak posted:

I hope John enjoyed his week off.

I feel bad for Alberto Del Rio and Colter, honestly. I don't see why Cena couldn't just keep doing the movie while the WWE just builds up their remaining roster and seeing what people hit or not. All this proves is that focusing on the upper tier guys only leads to hell when they eventually get hurt.

Angry Grimace posted:

Great, now he'll combust at the next Raw.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
What are the chances it goes on Roman?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

OldTennisCourt posted:

is there a number above 100%

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

IcePhoenix posted:

It varies depending on the severity, the kind of pressure he puts on it, and his own body's ability to recover.

Also medical advances, etc etc.

A few years ago Adrian Peterson completely hosed his knee in the last week of the NFL season and he came back to start the next year (roughly 8 months later) and ran for the second highest season total in NFL history.

Peterson had a clean ACL tear, with no other ligament damage. His recovery was relatively straightforward.

Rollins' injury is ... a bit more complicated.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Roman needs a foil and doesn't have one right now. Put it on Owens and have them feud into Rumble season

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

6-9 more like 69. Nice.

nice

basically rollins' leg drat near got torn in half

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

OldTennisCourt posted:

We've finally reached the point where the sensible decision is putting the strap on Roman Reigns, so 90%?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Angry Grimace posted:

There's a reason they put ADR clean over Cena for the title but they refused to with Owens

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm not saying Baron Corbin debuts and takes the title all in one night, but this would be the perfect time to bring him out and have him reach the finals, only to lose to the second-rate version of himself, Roman Reigns. Instant money feud and the type of thing you can easily do for five months leading up to the finale at WrestleMania.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Aww, man. The Authority's going to come out on Raw and bury Seth for getting injured because he wasn't tough enough to handle the business long-term, aren't they. :smith:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Sheamus will cash in at SS, hold it through TLC, and drop it at the Rumble

CALLIN' IT

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hope they have Owens or Sheamus fill the top heel void but I can't shake the horrible feeling they'll turn Dean because WWE.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

zakharov posted:

Sheamus will cash in at SS, hold it through TLC, and drop it at the Rumble

CALLIN' IT

I was already expecting Sheamus to get the belt at Survivor Series, even moreso now with a cash-in to gently caress over Roman Reigns at the end of the night just before he could win the belt.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

sticklefifer posted:

Aww, man. The Authority's going to come out on Raw and bury Seth for getting injured because he wasn't tough enough to handle the business long-term, aren't they. :smith:

drat lazy millennials and their lazy millennial knees!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

I was already expecting Sheamus to get the belt at Survivor Series, even moreso now with a cash-in to gently caress over Roman Reigns at the end of the night just before he could win the belt.

Maybe a Roman/Dean face/face tourney final, Roman wins epic encounter, gets Bryan'd by a Sheamus cash in?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The best Sheamus outcome would be that he goes to cash in, falls through the ring straight into Literal Christian Hell and never appears on WWE TV ever again

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Benne posted:

The best Sheamus outcome would be that he goes to cash in, falls through the ring straight into Literal Christian Hell and never appears on WWE TV ever again

Kane/Sheamus let's do this

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
The perfect end to one of the worst booked WWE title reigns ever.

The only saving grace is his amazing workrate.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Thauros posted:

There's a reason they put ADR clean over Cena for the title but they refused to with Owens

the mexican audience?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

oatgan posted:

right in the kaneus

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

oatgan posted:

But Bray ate Kane