Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

HulkaMatt posted:

See I think this sucks really bad but it's the opposite with me. Now I'm extremely interested to see how they handle this one.

Find someone else to hold the title until mania when reigns wins it at the biggest stage of them all and austin holds up his hand to raucous boos. in texas.

shamo seems like a good fit I guess. A really dull one but have him screw over Dean in the finals and he'll get whatever heat back he lost doing whatever the hell he's been doing since mitb.

Have sheamus run through the tournament stomping smark favorites like Cesaro and Neville. Then in the finals its him and Dean and Dean beats him clean as a sheet to win his first title, big pop from the crowd. Sheamus then gets an assist from HHH or whoever and immediately cashes in on an unconscious Dean. Sets up Dean feuding with Authority at mania and Reigns chasing the belt after he wins at Royal Rumble again because who fuckin cares.

Authorman fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
I would have zero problems with a Big E main title run in the year of our lord two thousand and fifteen.

You know until Brock eats him alive at the Rumble.

• Locked thread