Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demons
May 27, 2011

Safety Factor posted:

Those upgrade kits are hilarious. They save anywhere from 0.50 - 1.50 GBP depending on the legion.

Night Lords save a whopping £3.50. Know what I'm going for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demons
May 27, 2011
Looking at running a small Night Lord Terror Assault force to start with. Haven't looked too much at points costs yet. Intention is Sevatar, a good sized unit of deep-striking Terminators, three Terror Squads with Volkite Chargers, big unit of Raptors, and probably a Dreadclaw or two. Usual criticism of this type of list is lack of anti-tank. What would be a good choice? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Also, modelling wise, what's the best way to denote an Apothecary?

Demons
May 27, 2011
Got my Forge World order in. Trying not to think about how much this cost.

Only registered members can see post attachments!