Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

My finished Dorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Cool primarchs everyone, makes me wanna start the Vulkan on my desk

Do it before Hampalace so we can have Primarch battles.

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

For the non-slack folk. Some of my Iron Warriors...

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

My Lord and Savior of Iron:

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

BULBASAUR posted:

Just takes a few good rumors

for bad opinions to start again

What a loving IDIOT. I bet they are sitting in their stupid loving Discord jerking each other off while talking about what next cute cartoon avatar they are going to make for their “writers” when they post another long and drawn out article about the best models to use so you never win a game (A+).

Anything Goonhammer posts about 30k should instantly go into their “Archived” section because they have approximately zero games won of Horus Heresy amongst their whole crew of losers.

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Hell yeah brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanyer89
Aug 4, 2012

Robert Facepalmer posted:

On one hand, Heresy players are used to carrying a back-breaking amount of books. On the other, gently caress 9th.

Yeah, three red books are heavy. 2/3 of those have been the same since 2016.