Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

PierreTheMime posted:

I really like the look of Deimos-pattern Rhinos, but I'm a bit bummed that Forgeworld doesn't seem to offer just the upgrade bitz and has instead decided to sell the whole kit for a remarkable sum. Do people just use standard Rhinos or how do you all go about it?

They withdrew all of the "upgrade bits only" vehicle kits at the same time, mid 2014 I think, I had that trouble when I went looking for an Eldar kit to put on the Wave Serpents I already owned.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Nov 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Hey 30k Goons, don't forget about the TG Secret Santa, signups for the main event close in less than a day! I know $30 USD doesn't buy a whole lot of sweet Forgeworld resin, but there's more to 30k than marines (there's terrain, bases, tokens and paraphernalia people can get you too :haw:)