Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Re: EC

To be fair, he's 18 so short of kicking him out I have to accept it, and he's paying rent so...

I really for bad for him however in that his Lancer isn't technically legal in an organized fashion which is bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

BULBASAUR posted:

America, a great country, where your children must pay rent so the family can afford Chinese resin

On a srs note I apply it to help him be adultish (funding a secure credit card, emergency fund, and soon to be the start of an IRA) and get him financially aware- moreso than me.

That being said the Knight Lancer was from Z...

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

panascope posted:

How could you write this after reading Fulgrim's Hole?

Yeah also that's the last time I listen to he badcast in the truck with non 40k players present.

Excellent story though.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

SRM posted:

These pics own own own. I especially love the Night Lords Terminator dude and the Ultras in black, and those ZM boards are so choice.

I finished up a converted Praetor I've had in mind for a while, but reading the Roboute Guilliman novella really got me wanting to make a cool character:

That is badass.

He reminds me of the one main Captain during the initial Calth strike, V-something.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Lord Twisted posted:

If you squint you can see his cupola.

Holy poo poo I love it.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Completed :toxx:

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Any word on the next Primarch release?

OhDearGodNo