Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Has there been any talks / rumors about how this game is going to interact with the current Forge World HH stuff? Curious if it's going to be entirely separate or merged together or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

I know it's absolutely not the focus on the setting but part of me kinda hopes they use this as a chance to introduce some other factions like rebellious planet militias or the weird Heresy-era xenos like Hrud and Lacrymole. I think there were even Orks kicking around back then right?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

Also Sons of Horus have by far the best color scheme :colbert:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

I wonder if having an actual mainline GW release is going to make this game pick up steam - I've always wanted to put together a 30k force since the models are so cool, but literally nobody within like a 100-mile radius of me plays it from what I can tell. Obviously it's not going to be as popular as 40k (or probably even AoS) but I do hope it generates enough interest to justify picking up that starter set eventually.