Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Assessor of Maat
Nov 20, 2019

Geisladisk posted:

How compatible are the new beakies with, say, the current chaos space marine kit?

I'm not really interested in Heresy, but I've wanted to do a 40k Iron Warriors army for a while and mixing the heresy kits with CSM kits sounds rad.

dunno if anyone's got their callipers out to check, but at worst I'd guess some of the CSM arms would need mild conversion to fit right since they've got different proportions. heads, shoulder pads and so on would be trivial to mix in as desired

actually, I lie, at worst it would be encountering a certain kind of dork complaining on seeing iron warriors beakies for dull ~lore~ reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU