Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
This can't be good...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Built a house for my nicer painted mans last night.

That's a good looking case, where'd you get it from?

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

I'd move the 1ksons down a tier but you can't argue with science.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Safety Factor posted:

I like Sanguinius a lot, but I really want to see other angles. GW's photographers seem incapable of taking a good promo shot, but releasing even another angle or two with the announcement would help alleviate some of the initial complaints.

The paintjob in the promo image is so NMM heavy that it's probably only painted to be taken from this specific angle.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

adamantium|wang posted:

Quad mortar Phosphex is down to a single large blast.

I am okay with this.

E: All other quad mortar shells except Shatter are now a twin linked large blast.

I'm okay with this too, but it's like 4 years too late.