Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not lame!
May 9, 2006
STYLE!
What is the difference between a Night Lord Terror Squad and a standard tactical squad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not lame!
May 9, 2006
STYLE!

Lord Twisted posted:

Terror squads also have precision shot. Quite good in a realm of apothecaries and 2+ save sergeants.

I don't see where this is that they have precision shot? I am only vaguely familiar with the rules of each legion and like a lot of people here I am having trouble picking one...

panascope posted:

Play your space barbies how you want but remember that you're bitchmade if you don't side with Horus.

I am yet to understand why anyone would play as a loyalist legion.

not lame!
May 9, 2006
STYLE!

SteelMentor posted:

It's kinda strange, people pre-ordered the poo poo out of it up here, but there's a ton of copies warming the shelves in stores. I'm not complaining, means more for me when the paycheck rolls in.

Also I don't see why you couldn't use the 40k Possessed, any size difference could be passed off as Daemon fuckery and I think there's only about 5 different sculpts between the Forge World ones, as lovely as they are.

Are the Gal Vorbak models single pose then?

not lame!
May 9, 2006
STYLE!

BaconCopter posted:

List building in 30k seems infinitely more strategic then in 40k. It's quite a shame that Thousand Suns have always been my favorite Pre/Heresy-era legion, here's hoping they won't be a giant turd.

That will probably be the Dark Angels :v:

not lame!
May 9, 2006
STYLE!
I recall reading on here that some goons play at the northwest gaming centre i.e. Element Games. What legions are people playing? I'd like to get involved (don't want to play pick up games with random people), don't want to end up collecting a legion that everyone else has - not too concerned about how powerful they are just want to push man dollies around a board, roll dice and put down templates drink beer.