Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starkwheat
Feb 27, 2012

Ugly John posted:

NotMyLeg -

I swear I put the line in the correct .rc file, but when I checked it this morning it had my team from 0.15 in it. :shrug:

Fixed. (username on S-Z is also all lowercase if that matters, don't actually know)

I had the same issue. .RC-files were most likely reverted, as 0.17 went live on European servers. My old team was rewritten on top of RC 0.17.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starkwheat
Feb 27, 2012
I barely managed to squeeze myself into 19th position during the tournament. Gozag was a magnificient choice for critical all-rune victory, that I would have otherwise lost. Potion Petition is a bit too strong for it's cost right now. A small increase to required gold would be in place, especially during the extended part of the game. Delving into more than one ziggurat during a run really gets you a lot of gold.

In Zot Corn Eats You managed to muster a good overall effort, although the fabled clan score of 10000 slipped away by small margin.

• Locked thread