Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

stop doing runs the day before the tournaments guys, luck takes 3-4 weeks to reset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

The Robe Of The Archmagi just appeared in a shop I called on this dude.

Do I buy?

edit: holy poo poo if I have enough potions of healing to cleanse the confusion, The amulet of Abilolae {Faith *Confuse rF++ MR+++ Str+3}. is worth it, right?

tote up a bags fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Nov 8, 2015

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

It's too late, I got memed on by various swamp monsters (thanks though!!)

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

FR: Abyssal Upstairs have a 1D6 chance of just leading back to A:4

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

He seems cool and fun, eagerly awaiting him getting bumped from 0.18 in favour of Caustic Ancient Liches

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

FR: just add an abyss banish chance / glow chance to all rings and amulets and... gently caress it to all equipment, and also all staircases

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

why is swapping to regen to speed up healing a bad thing? for newer players they probably wont do it and for experienced players its literally 0.5s of swapping equipment and is really just for more efficient play anyway

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Dungeon Crawl: SLASHEM Soup

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

FR: a god that when you worship it morphs your game into a random previous version of crawl

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

FR: Smaller doom hounds that have a silence aura around them called Hush Puppies

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

DDFi of Palkallas is unfair until you get the wands cost MP mutation, at which point you die

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Spotted on someone I was watching for a bit:

code:
_r - the +7 eveningstar of the rear end {crush, MR+ SInv}
_Drop what? 47/52 slots (_ for help) (? for menu, Esc to quit)
_You drop the +7 eveningstar of the rear end {crush, MR+ SInv}.
 All of the chunks of flesh in your inventory have rotted away.
_You sense a monster nearby.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

FR: New class 'Menist'. Deals 1.5x damage to female enemies, 0.5 to male enemies. Starts with +1 Fedora but -15 Str

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

FR: Mut potions look so delicious, just having them in your inventory makes your character thirsty. You have a 1/10 chance per step of drinking the potion out of habit.
Dropping the potion instantly kills you.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Is there a writeup of Hepliaklqana? What does she do?

Also what kind of name is Hepliaklqana. What is it with DCSS and having impossible to type God names.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Have .18 release date & the tournament been announced yet?

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Solution is to replace streaks with new game +, new game ++ etc that multiplies damage dealt by enemies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

What's the go to choice for supercharging? I would assume healing wand?

• Locked thread