Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
The OP feels so empty without pictures of Clyde :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Pick posted:

Probably because Rhys Ifans ended up seeming gross and weird.
One of the early posts in the S3 thread contained a list of good and bad things the poster thought about the show, and the one bad thing listed was "mycroft is gross go away mycroft". My wife and I binged the series before this season to get me caught up, and we still refer to Mycroft as "mycroft is gross go away mycroft" every time we feel the need to mention him. (Fake edit: I just checked and it was your post. :v: So thank you for that.)

I gotta say, I'm really liking this season so far, but the best part has to be the sheer number of ways Sherlock is finding to creatively insult his dad. The writers have got to be enjoying making those up.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

ShakeZula posted:

I think I would have liked his presence on the show a whole lot more if not for him sleeping with Watson. Just felt like a weird decision, and the extra sibling drama it created didn't really seem worth it.
Yeah, same here. I never got any sense from the show that Watson was attracted to him, which made them sleeping together feel really forced and slightly creepy on Mycroft's part. It also didn't help that Lucy Liu looks fairly young compared to him, though apparently the actors are close in age.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Morland: "I'm going to say a whole bunch of poo poo that will make you reconsider your relationship with Watson in a game-changing, season-finale-worthy way."
Watson: "gently caress that poo poo, that dude's an rear end in a top hat."
Sherlock: "Pretty much, yeah. Why was I listening to him again?"

This show :allears:

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Awesome. I'm working on creating a thread for the next season.

EDIT: Here it is! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792943

TheOneAndOnlyT fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Oct 2, 2016

• Locked thread