Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I'm thinking of taking him to whataburger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
then we'll go to horse racing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Wild EEPROM posted:

I get my son this weekend

I pay child support to multiple people.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
all these pansies at the office are staying home from work on friday because they drive fuckboi priuses. not me though, i got a jeep wrangler for just such an occasion. ill be sure to send a picture of the snowfall from the office window and cc all my coworkers and bosses and use the "im at the office" signature on the email so they see how good of an employee i am

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
poo poo i should probably pick up some wonder bread on the way home. i hope they still have it at the 7-11 when i go to pick up a carton of marlboros

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
hid the power cord of my 16 year old boys ps3 and told him he should be out playing with the neighborhood kids and sledding and stuff. he came back a couple hours later smelling like weed so i smacked him around a little. told my wife good luck getting the cops to come out here in this blizzard over that lol

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
fired up the generator and let it run for an hour just to make sure it was good, but it was cold out so i shut the garage door, now the whole god drat house smells like exhaust. probably gotta open a window or something

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

hid the power cord of my 16 year old boys ps3 and told him he should be out playing with the neighborhood kids and sledding and stuff. he came back a couple hours later smelling like weed so i smacked him around a little. told my wife good luck getting the cops to come out here in this blizzard over that lol

gently caress up, clown.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I've looked into moving to another country in order to get cheaper healthcare

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

i got a jeep wrangler

didn't need the rest

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

I buy new jeep vehicles

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Well, new to me anyway

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

an extra $50 a week could change the way I live

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

how bout this weather huh

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

*attempts to balance checkbook*

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

ive got a few jokes im holding onto to post on facebook during the blizzard to remind everyone that they're pussies for getting scared of a little bit (1-2 feet) of snow. i also make a habit of posting on social media about people's bad driving when it snows or rains or theres a pileup on the beltway

OOC: You're a pussy

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i unironically call people pussies when they don't want to do shots

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
YA BOY ETHAN COUCH in on a fuckin tear!! I'm cracking up over here

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i do the understand how financing or deductibles work and become angry when it is revealed to me

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

OOC: You're a pussy with weirdly specific grudge stories

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
some guy on the internet keeps calling me a pussy *takes selfie with a rifle sitting on lap*

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

they clownin hard on you ETHAN don't let em get away with it

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
pro-tip: slip on a plastic grocery bag between your socks and shoes and then you don't have to worry about getting your feet wet

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i just increased my HSA contribution.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
the best part about an oncoming blizzard is you can let the dog poo poo all over the neighborhood and don't have to pick it up cuz the evidence is gonna be buried shortly anyway lmao

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
true story: when i was in 8th grade we had a blizzard and afterwards all the neighborhood kids had a snowball fight. one kid took an ice chunk and rolled some snow over it to look like a snowball and nailed my buddy's brother in the side. well he almost died because the impact caused his kidney to burst or something and he missed school for like two weeks.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
they didnt get to my part of the neighborhood with the plows so the chinese food delivery guy couldn't drive to the house. i just went ahead and cancelled it when they asked about meeting them at the intersection cuz i was about 6 deep.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
:stonklol: this guys not playing around

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Windows suits my needs.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I'm getting scared

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

true story: when i was in 8th grade we had a blizzard and afterwards all the neighborhood kids had a snowball fight. one kid took an ice chunk and rolled some snow over it to look like a snowball and nailed my buddy's brother in the side. well he almost died because the impact caused his kidney to burst or something and he missed school for like two weeks.

ooc: missing school for two weeks for a burst kidney sounds pretty good. I missed school for a week (followed by thanksgiving break) for having an appendectomy 16 years ago

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

As a Millennial I posted:

i just increased my HSA contribution.

fsas are good and a solution to americas health care problems

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Iridium posted:

I pay child support to multiple people.

I don't pay child support regardless of what the stupid liberal feminazi activist judge had to say!

they didnt get to my part of the neighborhood with the plows so the chinese food delivery guy couldn't drive to the house. i just went ahead and cancelled it when they asked about meeting them at the intersection cuz i was about 6 deep.

who were you 6 deep in at the time? :quagmire:

BONGHITZ posted:

I'm getting scared

i don't own any investments yet freak out about the stock market going down and blame the president for it for some reason.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

some guy on the internet keeps calling me a pussy *takes selfie with an airsoft rifle sitting on lap*

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Cat Face Joe posted:

*attempts to balance checkbook*

*still uses a checkbook somehow*

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
hire purchase sounds liek a great deal tbh. i can have all teh latest products

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
no money down???? sign me up1!!!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

im planning on reproducing

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

hmm yes finally a leader who knows what's going on in the world. gonna share this to my Facebook wall.

Juul-Whip fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jan 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cowslips Warren posted:

I ordered a new laptop bag because my year old backpack is torn. I should have saved the money but the bag is a targus and looks nice!

• Locked thread