Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i bought last year's phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm deeply in debt with no way out, and i'm afraid of what's going to happen in two months when my insurance deductible resets.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i have no savings and thus live in constant fear of losing my job, a constant gnawing fear that has obliterated my productivity and will eventually lead to my being fired

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i thought medical bills couldn't hurt your credit rating, legally

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i was wrong.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my plan is to rent until i lose my job and then i'll just die i guess

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm at nearly 200k miles on my car and it's almost paid off. i bought it used. i'm hoping that it will survive long enough that i can get my credit rating back up, so that i can get a loan to replace it with another used car.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my car is such a piece of poo poo that i strategically choose my parking space and arrival/departure times to ensure that nobody sees me getting into/out of it

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the power company just called. fortunately payday's tomorrow

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Smythe posted:

Not only am I barely 20 years old and have a fiance, but I have also given her a placeholder engagement ring instead of a real ring due to financial realities. I will plan to replace it, but due to living paycheck to paycheck it will never materialize.

:the high-five emoticon:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

vivid

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

*transfers massive credit card debt to new credit card*

if you do this enough times, they stop offering you free balance transfers. i know this because

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my phone was like ten bucks on my parents plan. i just finally got off it and my first months bill is 160 loving dollars. i'm still on their car insurance.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

today's payday, so i just spent the past literal hour paying all of my bills. most of them were not overdue yet this time. :unsmith:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

but i wanted an iphone.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

raise your paw if you've ever checked your life insurance policy's suicide provisions

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

:rip: jonny

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

just requested a psych appointment, good thing i've been putting money in the ol' hra. i'm up to two hundred dollars now!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

mishaq posted:

i dont work overtime because then id go into a higher tax bracket and actually make LESS

my mom still believes this :eng99:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

just going to stay in bed today, if I stay under the covers i don't have to turn the thermostat up or buy food

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what does "rp" mean

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'll buy a new av on payday.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

*googles "debt consolidation loans are they a scam"*

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i have to call up comcast and ask them nicely for a cheaper rate again. i'd threaten to switch providers - but there aren't any others! :newlol:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i actually managed to pay all my bills with last week's paycheck. just barely

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I watch the food network ironically.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

why would i buy pet insurance. that's what credit cards are for

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Dislike button posted:

i love going to high school football games to cheer on my alma mater

lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i packed my lunch today.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i wonder if i wouldn't be crippled by credit card debt if i'd started packing my lunches four years ago.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

all of my posts have been out-of-character.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

was the bad opinion that tap water is okay, or that tap water is only a thing of 5 figgy fucktards

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's always nice when comedy bang bang puts out a bonus episode to get me through the week. :unsmith:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

payday came early this week because friday's a holiday :toot: :woop:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i can't wait for thanksgiving. a hot meal will be nice

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i think i might make it to my next paycheck without using a credit card, maybe. assuming the cats don't get sick again

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i just came up with an epic lifehack - if you die without any next of kin, nobody ever has to repay your debt right?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I go to the mall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this post brought me great pleasure, zen death robot

• Locked thread