Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

today's my saturday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

it took 6 months but I finally saved enough for my 8th tattoo session! can't wait!

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

*thinks a beef steak is the height of fine cuisine*

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

PokeJoe posted:

I love my hour long morning commute. It gives me lots of time to listen to podcasts in my ford focus

i dont have time to read articles so i keep up on the latest tech news by listening to Leo and the TWIT gang

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i don't silence my phone at work because i want people to hear the $5 ringtone i bought

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I got my son a laptop for christmas, it's a gateway! the guy at best buy said it was the best laptop in the whole store

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

can't wait to show off the curved display on my new galaxy s6 edge plus to my nephew at dinner. he's gonna be so jealous

come check out my new flatscreen!

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Nexus 6 does everything an iPhone can do and more for half the price unlocked. iPhone's price is a brand tax, not an indication of quality. It's still a good phone of course.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

ugh, Vancouver is so expensive! #DontHave1Million

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I'm updating my social media.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i like living in the suburbs, this way i can have a yard for the kids to play in and it's only a 50 minute drive to work in the morning

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Let me get this straight...$38 per barrel (42 gallons) which produces 31 gallons of petroleum products (19 gallons of gas and 12 gallons of diesel). So, 117 litres of fuel...when I went to pump last night, I paid over $1.25 per litre. So the retail revenue of one barrel is $146.25! That is a 385% markup from raw product. Do drug dealers get that type of return?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Have to get a new phone / provider today. Anyone have any suggestions on what phone to get / cheap phone plans?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

THC posted:

Have to get a new phone / provider today. Anyone have any suggestions on what phone to get / cheap phone plans?

Rogers is the best carrier, hands down. I've never had a reason to leave them. Samsung 4 is probably decent. It's superior to the iPhone.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i listen to dave matthews band #dmbfamily

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i book a hotel downtown on halloween and/or new year's eve and go clubbing

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i embezzled thousands of dollars from a church, charity or non-profit I work at and spent most of it on a trip to Disneyland.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

wouldnt it be cool to live in a metal container in the woods? think of the money we'd save!

also, remember hobbits?!

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the term "compounding interest" has negative associations in my mind

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

my family is riddled with drama, abuse, alcoholism, preventable illness, mountains of debt, the works. they constantly drag me down and harm my mental health with their manipulative behaviour, but i cant imagine distancing myself. what's that Dad you need to borrow money again? sure, im a bit hard up but i guess I can put the groceries on credit this month. anything for you pops

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedFood/videos/1181843741828850/

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

*owns literally any product made by acer*

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Avoid huge iphone bills!!!
De-activate wi-fi assist (automatically uses cellular data when the wi-fi signal is weak).
1.Tap the Settings icon.
2.Click Cellular.
3.Scroll to the bottom and turn off “Wi-Fi Assist”

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I'm learning to enjoy a gluten free, sugar free, wheat free, starch free, yeast free, lactose free, raw, organic diet. My naturopath says I am allergic to lactose, gluten and yeast and I should cut out anything processed.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

ooc: Oh I know.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I hate tomatoes!

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

my natural path

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I've decided to go to grad school.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Some Twitter users can't seem to accept a black Hermione.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

just bought a fancy SLR pro camera, now where's the night mode on this thing

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

ooc: smythe was clearly posting in character as a five figure earning loving 'tard

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Can't it just be a plaza for everyone, where all people, regardless of sexual preference can hang out? Isn't this segregation? I don't know of a straight plaza, that would be wrong... I guess I'll have to stick to "dude chilling park".

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

ooc I think when these guys talk about a "straight plaza" what they really mean is they want a place where they can go harass women and their unwanted advances won't be rejected over and over

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

windows 10 is really good actually,

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

worked six mornings now an I hate everyone and miss my friends but I still have four mornings left 😔

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I had or have kids in my twenties

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

I'm straight.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i live in the suburbs and im really mad that the city I can't afford to live in has introduced traffic calming measures to improve the quality of life of its own actual residents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

last book I read? The Secret.

• Locked thread