Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Smythe posted:

i DONT know how to Program Computers

lol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i got a good deal on this printer but the ink is expensive so i just refill it with a syringe like a heroin addled junkie

i also use it for my heroin so my veins are full of deskjet ink.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i work hard at the local auto parts plant and try to save money for retirement and still buy toys for my children

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sniep posted:

wtf IS diner's club for anyway

they basically invented credit cards but no one has one now. they are "charge cards" not what you usually think of as credit cards, you pay them off in full each month instead of carrying a balance. amex owns that market now.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
my fiancee wants a diamond ring and i'm going to take out a loan for it so it is at least as big as her friends

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
finally bought that trans am i always wanted in high school.

gently caress you Donny. who is taking Carrie home from the prom in the trans am now? you tell me Donny, you tell me.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i just called Carrie she says she doesn't remember me and her husband has a mercedes amg sls something and what am i talking about trans ams for? i can't compete with that!

gently caress man, sometimes life just kicks you in the teeth.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i tried to tell her about the ram air on my '96 transam and she told me to stop babbling, gently caress man, gently caress.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Smythe posted:

Gonna need a pic of this 5 figgy slut OP. Ill settle for measurements.

i can't because i literally killed myself.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Barnyard Protein posted:

i too work on my own car. changing my car's oil is satisfying. i have weird ideas about what it means to be a man.

leaving the thread for a sec:

i actually work on my own car because i tried to go to my normal oil change place and they told me to go away and that they won't work on my car, and the dealer is a 1 hr drive and i am not doing that. changing the oil is kinda fun but not really, at least i only have to do it once a year or so because i don't drive it 3000 miles a year.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Mr. Apollo posted:

actually it's called a double wide

actually my buddy has a trailer and has added a lot of things onto it like a porch and a carport and you'd be hard pressed to tell it from a site-built house. it even has an above ground pool!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

ItBurns posted:

18 eggs
1lb lentils
6 cups beef stock
Sriracha to taste

Combine ingredients in slow cooker and simmer for 8 hours or until grey and delicious. Freezes well.

I stole this from YLLS but its good and a cheap way to get the 500 grams of protein per day that I need to keep up my thrice-monthly chest+biceps workout.

ooc: what the gently caress

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Space-Pope posted:

i maintain an ironic personality on a dying internet forum

i also get really upset if anyone points out that this isnt funny

ooc: nice rp, forums poster space pope

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

As a Millennial I posted:

this sequence is clearly reversed.

you poo before you wake up?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

carry on then posted:

my favorite restaurant is a chain

cheddars!

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

qirex posted:

hahaha no I don't work for facebook, my employer hires all the security guards for their data centers

my day job is applecare support where i have to tell people with engraved ipods that they can't return them but my REAL passion is slam poetry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

PCjr sidecar posted:

well if you were looking for somebody with expertise with toxins

so i said "like em? i barely polonium!"

• Locked thread