Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
sig check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

i plan to rent until the housing market crashes

(because the rest of teh economy will collapse and ill get fired as a non essential computer jockey)

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

(ooc)
i love smythe

(in character)
uhh... crossfit!! brocode!! im drinkign soylent on my standing desk, oh poo poo my (appl symbol;)watch needs a charge!! my tweets r blowing up #socialmedia #newfolowers

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

just signed on to my new 5 figgy job, im goign to buy a 2006 honda accord euro ( 6 speed manual ) and think about moving out of my parent's house

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

I ride a bike to work but don't wear any kind of fancy biking equipment or even a helmet so you know it's either because I lost my license in a DUI or don't have a car

what does it mean if a guy is riding a bicycle and his helmet is hanging off of teh handlebars not on his head

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

qirex posted:

I am one of the world's foremost authorities on sartre

how are you at summarising proust?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

hire purchase sounds liek a great deal tbh. i can have all teh latest products

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

no money down???? sign me up1!!!

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

just got a sick tattoo of a caffeine molecule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

As a Millennial I posted:

i finally paid off my car today. i wish i could put the extra 200/month toward paying down my credit cards, but that can't happen until i hit my health insurance deductible. does new zealand have high deductible health plans, i wonder

NZ has free healthcare entirely. though for stuff like dental poo poo if u want it free u have to bascially have no job because u need to line up all day. also my 5 figgie job give me health insurance for free and also my wife so we can get nice treatment like in a room with a tv for example

• Locked thread