Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
snipeeeddd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
gonna pick up some Popeyes on the way home and surprise the wifey

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
I sure do enjoy those dennis leary truck commercials, once I cash out on draft kings I'm gonna put a down payment on one.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
I dont have anything against homos personally, as long as they aren't coming on to me

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
can't wait to show off the curved display on my new galaxy s6 edge plus to my nephew at dinner. he's gonna be so jealous

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
it's kinda ridiculous that extra cheese counts as an additional topping

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Pumpy Dumper posted:

*lives in county with top 5 best tap water in the world*
*buys 4 cases of bottled water a week*
"how else would I bring water to work?"

*looks up the tap water rankings for his area*

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
i wish the onion would put a tag or something on their posts so i can tell it's a joke before ranting on my nephews facebook wall

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
im having a dilbert kind of day

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
hell yeah blues traveler is coming to town next week!

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
paid maternity leave? let me get this straight: you think just because YOU decided to have a baby that the COMPANY should have to pay you to raise it? meanwhile myself as a MAN has to come in and work extra hard to make up for your absence? This is just the same kind of stupid idiotic me me me millenial bullcrap that gave us obummercare and is ruining our society

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
more guns will help prevent gun violence

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
some kind of pipe broke in the house and leaked everywhere so I spent three hours on Saturday morning just staring at pipes in the basement and sometimes placing my finger on each to see if I could 'feel' the leak like some Indian tracker listening for buffalo. I eventually called a plumber and he came and fixed it in 15 minutes, but I think it definitely helped that I could give him my theories and watch/critique his work. I work on computers so i know a little bit about tubes and flows heh

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
i got promoted at work so now my name tag says sandwich artist and i get to pick one of the days i get off

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Wild EEPROM posted:

dont talk to me before i've had my morning coffee

*yes i'll have a double caramel mocha chai frappucino with extra whip and extra syrup"

this is 6 figgy fucktard territory

a 5 FF would brag about how dunkin donuts coffee is just as good as Starbucks and saves him 6 dollars a week

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Barnyard Protein posted:

srsly though what could be an easier way to pay for something than a 1mm thin passive piece of plastic

a walk through scanner near the door of the establishment that picks up the items i walk through with and also my payment details from apple pay so i can just walk out the store without having to wait in line or use a terminal. to keep people from stealing poo poo just have the scanner be in a short 1 person hallway exit with a guard at the end of it waiting to see if poo poo goes through that isn't paid for

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
better go make sure the generator still works before it starts snowing, the utility crews never come by this neighborhood

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
i picked up a nice new snow shovel while i was out picking up a couple cases of beer, figure i can make a few extra bucks while everyones inside cowering from the blizzard, and nobody will care if im a little drunk

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
ive got a few jokes im holding onto to post on facebook during the blizzard to remind everyone that they're pussies for getting scared of a little bit (1-2 feet) of snow. i also make a habit of posting on social media about people's bad driving when it snows or rains or theres a pileup on the beltway

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
all these pansies at the office are staying home from work on friday because they drive fuckboi priuses. not me though, i got a jeep wrangler for just such an occasion. ill be sure to send a picture of the snowfall from the office window and cc all my coworkers and bosses and use the "im at the office" signature on the email so they see how good of an employee i am

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
poo poo i should probably pick up some wonder bread on the way home. i hope they still have it at the 7-11 when i go to pick up a carton of marlboros

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
hid the power cord of my 16 year old boys ps3 and told him he should be out playing with the neighborhood kids and sledding and stuff. he came back a couple hours later smelling like weed so i smacked him around a little. told my wife good luck getting the cops to come out here in this blizzard over that lol

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
fired up the generator and let it run for an hour just to make sure it was good, but it was cold out so i shut the garage door, now the whole god drat house smells like exhaust. probably gotta open a window or something

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
some guy on the internet keeps calling me a pussy *takes selfie with a rifle sitting on lap*

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
pro-tip: slip on a plastic grocery bag between your socks and shoes and then you don't have to worry about getting your feet wet

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
the best part about an oncoming blizzard is you can let the dog poo poo all over the neighborhood and don't have to pick it up cuz the evidence is gonna be buried shortly anyway lmao

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
true story: when i was in 8th grade we had a blizzard and afterwards all the neighborhood kids had a snowball fight. one kid took an ice chunk and rolled some snow over it to look like a snowball and nailed my buddy's brother in the side. well he almost died because the impact caused his kidney to burst or something and he missed school for like two weeks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
they didnt get to my part of the neighborhood with the plows so the chinese food delivery guy couldn't drive to the house. i just went ahead and cancelled it when they asked about meeting them at the intersection cuz i was about 6 deep.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
the sticker on the rib rack fell off so I joked with the cashier that "I guess it's free" when I was in line for some pre-blizzard essentials. he didn't laugh, and I was kinda blown that it wasn't true

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Wild EEPROM posted:

i go to a restaurant that has "club" in the name but isn't actually a club

the only club I've ever gotten into was a club sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
that mcpick 2 looks pretty enticing and I'm excited to see mickey ds take on mozzarella sticks

• Locked thread