Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

gargle chome posted:

i gently caress my computer to death

me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
no guys i can't go out to lunch i brought a sad piece of poo poo soggy sandwhich that my fat ugly wife made

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i'm only living at my parents so i can save up for a house i could buy one right now but i want to have a 20% down payment so i don't have to pay mortgage insurance

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
the company i work for cares about me as a person

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

I got to pick up a bag of weed

lol

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
driving a '96 toyota tercel communicates that i am thrifty, responsible, and know about proper car maintenance

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
a have a buddy who owns a computer janitorial company and he said that ITT tech just teaches you by rote how to click on a series of dialog boxes without knowing what they mean what they're doing or what the end result should be

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
gosh well right now i'm just really working on paying down my credit card debt

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
why are you laughing, 5 and a half figgies is above the average for white males in america, i read it in a study

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
my figgies usually look big than this, its cold out side, shrinkage!!

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
assembling furniture from ikea fills me with a sense of ownership and accomplishment that no amount of money could buy

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

raise your paw if you've ever checked your life insurance policy's suicide provisions

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i don't have any opinions about the capital gains tax

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i don't think fast-food workers deserve $15/hr

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
you don't have to wait till you're mom dies. just find a time share company that is offering a free trip. the seminar that you have to sit through will probably only last 8 hours. worth it, imo.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i can't taste the difference between a 15 year scotch and a 25 year scotch

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
GAS PRICES!!!

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i haven't balanced my checking account lately, better not use my check card until i do. might over draft. :ohdear:

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*has bad / missing teeth*

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*votes democrat*

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*raises another man's child*

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
whats the wait for a table? 60-75 minutes? OK sounds good thank you.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i can't just quit my job to take a better one. sure my employer _could_ fire me in a heartbeat for no reason at all, but they wouldn't do that. its about loyalty.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
dining tip: scan the menu's prices before reading the description, that way you don't get your hopes up for something you can't have

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
if you've been asked the question "is pepsi okay?", you might be a 5 figgy fucktard :smuggo:

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
god drat it bill, you're embarrassing me, they know me here. they don't put ketchup on the table for a reason. they serve top quality steaks at long horn. if you want a piece of leather slathered in 'chup go to, i don't know, outback steakhouse. now put your arm down, here's some A1.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*aspires to gentrify, some day*

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
boy i sure am excited to cook my own thanksgiving dinner, better go to the grocery store and buy a frozen turkey

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
oh so nervous about interacting with relatives who are embarrassed by me, ashamed of me, pity me, or a combination there of

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
grandma.... take this $20 back, i swear i don't need it... okay i guess i'll take it now and sneak it back into your purse later hahaha *"forgets"*

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
"I made a G today" but you made it in a sleazy way
Selling crack to the kids, "I gotta get paid!"
Well hey, but that's the way it is

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
the only person in my family who makes 7 figgies does it in houston, never been there, but assume it sucks

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i stood in line for 10 minutes to return a $10 item at a retail store because my time is worthless

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*complains about gas prices*

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
well that was a delicious dinner out, all there is left to do now is wait for the check

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
my political opinions mirror those of my company's CEO, never mind i make %1 of what he does

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
yard work

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
abloobloo i can't enjoy my retirement bc my body has been broken by decades of manual labor / wars

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i joined the army and all i got was this t-shirt, $1k/week for 4 years, and life-long mental illnesses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
my heinous shits caused by my poor-man's diet forces me to defecate at work so that my stew won't be-foul my lady's honker. i walk around with a thin layer of feces around my anus bc i don't have a private bidet at my office, why i barely have an office at all

• Locked thread