Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i bet if i work really hard and always give 110% then i can succeed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
yeah, so i gave my bonus to charity this year. feels real good to give back, you know?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
appletv? heh! no thank you. i've got this little baby running a little something called xbmc.

yep. still running with the same pentium 4 i got for half-life 2

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

As a Millennial I posted:

my mom still believes this :eng99:
i too have a relationship with my mom and have not stuffed her away in an old folks home from where she can not contact me

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Dislike button posted:

I can't wait to vote

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
yeah, i'm a big fan of the fallout games. i'm a bit of a retro gamer, so i've got some serious nostalgia for playing fallout 3 on my 360

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
kids, i know we all asked santa for a new playstation this year, but there's this wonderful man daddy known on the internet who goes by the name doobie

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
sure ill donate. the forums have given me so much entertainment over the years, it's a small price to pay!

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
eugh! squid and octopus? that seems a little too exotic for me

ill have the macaroni and cheese, thank you

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
can i get this with some miracle whip?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
you wouldn't *believe* the markup on iPads!

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
*lives 50+ miles away from an ocean*

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Cat Face Joe posted:

*screams at child who has never once been interacted with*
*continues the cycle*

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
extended warranty!? how could i lose!?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i own a pitbull

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
you wanna know how i could afford it, bill?

*leans in close*

its a floor model

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
At the crack of dawn every day, I crawl out of bed. My bones and muscles are aching; I can't even remember the last time I had a good night's sleep.

With all the grace of a drunk elephant, I trundle my way towards the bathroom down the hallway. When the dog stumbles to get out of my way (I still accidentally kick it at least once a month), my wife stirs awake momentarily. She mutters something under her breath about how she wishes her life was different, and how she didn't have two kids with an oaf like me.

Today I'm lucky, because I didn't manage to step on any of the kids' toys during my trek to the bathroom. I flick on the light, and my eyes sear in pain to the sudden burst of light. I wince, but at this point, the pain is simply part of the normal morning routine. Once my eyes adjust to the bright bathroom lights (we sprung for LED bulbs at a recent Lowe's sale), I take a full look at myself.

My shirt off, I realize that I have the tits of a 120 pound woman in her twenties. For a brief moment, I think back to my wife when we met. Then I notice the array of thick, dark hair that covers my chest, and extends down past my bulging, distended, round belly. Further down from that ball of lard brought on by decades of Milwaukee's Best, I see my stained boxer shorts. The fabric is so worn that it's been rendered nearly transparent. The button popped off some time in 2011, and from the open flap, I can see the tip of my penis sticking out. It's small, and withered, hiding from the cold morning air within its protective foreskin. I reach down to tuck it back in, my hand brushing up against several ingrown hairs that have developed along my shaft.

The same hand that fondled my penis now moves up, to brush at my hair. I think the bald spot's getting bigger. With a maudlin sigh, I slip my boxers down to my ankles and sit down upon my freezing, porcelain throne. What begins is best described as a violent, occasionally bloody test of my inner fortitude, as I push out last night's Ruby Tuesday. My daughter's choice, I assure you, as she finally worked her way to a "B" in Social Studies this quarter. If it were up to me, I would have chosen Outback.

My thoughts continue as I squeeze out a troubling black mass. I have to be quick. The wife and kids will be up soon, and the cacophony of the day will begin. Until then, in these few precious minutes, I meditate and poo poo.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i voluntarily joined the US military

that's why i have no legs

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
grandma has to live with us, now

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i don't know what kale is

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
all my furniture is made out of stacked milk crates

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

PokeJoe posted:

I text my family

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Cat Face Joe posted:

*idles sega saturn on the "NiGHTs Into Dreams" start screen*

ebay on this bad boy is $450

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i like to call it "lost wages!"

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i know what those minion things are

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i care about the backwards compatibility of my video game consoles

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i think lowtax is funny when he does zany things

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i type "asmr" into youtube instead of seeing a therapist or a masseuse

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i lost my house in my divorce

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i only watch the DC affiliate stations, because i don't want to associate with ~baltimore~

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
yep. there's nothing like a vizio brand television

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i maintain an ironic personality on a dying internet forum

i also get really upset if anyone points out that this isnt funny

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot