Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

hey i bought a new car! look at my car. my car is important and a representation of how i want to present myself to the world. vroom vroom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

whoa what kind of rear end in a top hat DRIVES that WAY EXCEPT ME who DRIVES EXCEPTIONALLY ABOVE AVERAGE

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i cant wait to s,emee star wars its liek bacon but in movie form! lol?

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

hey i just signed up fro CrudBox! it sends me all the crud i want, $20 a month, every first of the month

ther'es something to respect about a man with a larhge consistent crud collection (crudco, maybe i could make an app for what crud youve collected?)

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i'm taking the girlfriend to disneyworld this year for vacation!

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

my plan is to buy a duplex, live in one half and rent out the other for about as much as the mortgage is totally

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i've been eating healthy, nothing better than kale and ranch dressing

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I really wanted to expand my home SAN, but I spent too much on Star Wars figures this month and I gotta stay in budget. It's probably $200 for another SSD, but it sure beats Netflix!

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Perplx posted:

it's my birthday next week

I'm really excited to get my yearly bj

Mods! ooc! you can have an unfulfilling sex life at any salary range

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I like Jimmy Fallon a lot

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Barnyard Protein posted:

whats the wait for a table? 60-75 minutes? OK sounds good thank you.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I dislike public transportation, give me the safety of my leased 2013 Corolla anyday.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I realized I could make tea using the hot water faucet in the bathroom at work. Sayonara, Starbucks!

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I live near work, but I can save $200 a month in rent if I move an hour away! Seems like a good deal.

I juggle several credit cards for the rewards. Only one of them has a membership fee, but over the course of a year I get back the $45.

My parents were never really all that great at managing their finances, and they have a home AND a winter nest in Phoenix!

Why fix the button on my shirt, I can just buy a three pack at Wal-Mart for the same cost!

http://www.theonion.com/article/area-mom-could-have-made-same-meal-at-home-for-muc-1379

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I purchased a ton of Gerber baby food for my tyke this weekend, only the best

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I resent those more wealthy than I, and also those who make less than I! Hopefully I will sooner become the former, than the latter!

I write well!

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Dislike button posted:

I work 29.5 hours a week so my company doesn't have to pay for my health insurance.

same but instead they ask us to clock in and out 1 hour before we leave and 1 hour after we come in

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

This thread is an unironic mirror into my life as a 5-figster and now I'm crying at work

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I cant believe you don't like going to Ruby Tuesdays or Applebees for half price apps, I mean, you don't know what it is to be american as far as i am concerned

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

some people have to travel to go home for thanksgiving, but i save a lot of effort by still living in my parent's basement

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i don't worry about insurance, i just buy everything new whenever it breaks or gets stolen

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i purchase things on impulse, i know i shouldn't but how can you resist this pez dispenser?

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i am roughly 95% of posters on somethingawful.com and i exhibit biases that are actually self defeating? lol

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

im prideful about my car and all the bullshit it takes to own one

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i dont have a passport

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

whenever i am near someone not speaking english, i am very uncomfortable as i know they are talking about me, an overweight white male

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i use overdraft protection because i do not want to be embarrassed when i reach my debit limit while on a date at the macaroni grill

Share Bear fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Dec 3, 2015

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

gas is so expensive, but that's the cost of the freedom of the open road, babyyyy

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

why are my taxes so high, it's not like i use any of these services like *squints, reading local newspaper* waste management

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Don't Talk to Me Before I've Had At Least a Gallon Of Coffee

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

It's Friday MotherTruckers! Yeah! Woo!
aAayayayay It's Friday! aw revwawr work week!
Nothing Like A Good Beer on Friday

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i refer to my local sports team using the royal We

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I'd like to start exercising, but gym memberships are so expensive, bikes are for losers, and there's no sidewalk that I can run on near my house.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i have a very specific daily routine and anything which disrupts it will throw me into a frothing, blind rage

*gets cutoff in traffic, has to wait to make a left turn*

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I am under the age of 40 and have decided to smoke despite being bombarded with images of of cancerous lungs and people speaking through voice boxes, and not in the cool way like Daft Punk

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I drive across state lines, Smokey and the Bandit style, because the beer/cigarettes are stronger/cheaper in a neighboring state/country

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i do not know how to rp in the 6 figure thread

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

my fiance really wants a diamond and a big wedding and i know we'll be paying it off for years, but gosh darn it, it's such a special day

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

crusader_complex posted:

why would i buy garbage can liners when ive got all these bags i brought the groceries home in

i do not take out the garbage until there are flies circling the garbage corner of our kitchen where my 33 gallon drum of detritus exists, and i will never clean this area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

why would you get me cologne for christmas when i'm a old spice man???

• Locked thread