Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
oh i could make way more money but its more important to be doing what i love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Iridium posted:

honestly, i love working these 60 hour weeks for which i'm legislatively exempt from overtime. that's what capitalism is all about! If I had an issue I could just look for another job.

60 hours should really be the standard for anyone not lazy/on welfare or french

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
im just as smart as all my friends who make six figures so i could make more money if i wanted to pretty easily

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I can't wait to vote republican

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Barnyard Protein posted:

i don't think fast-food workers deserve $15/hr

Well of course not, it's not fair to someone like me that worked hard to get a communications degree. Fast food work just doesn't deserve that kind of money

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Once my paycheck clears should I buy the new call of duty or fallout 4? I'll have to wait until next month to get the other one

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My friend showed me this cool life hack where you freeze your credit card so you can't make any impulse purchases

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I know this sounds terrible, but when mom dies we can sell her house and finally take the kids to disney world

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My wife doesn't work, child care is so expensive it just made more sense for her to stay at home and take care of junior

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
This craft beer tastes weird so I'm just going to order a miller lite

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe for my 40th birthday I can get that Harley I've always wanted. They have great financing specials this time of year

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Honey, I know they were $200, but these seats to the football game are fantastic...upper level at the 50 yard line and only 15 rows back. I told Russell I'd pick up his shift next week to make some extra money

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Been working a lot of overtime lately, saving up for a down payment on the boob job my wife wants

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Excuse me bartender, ways the price difference between the top shelf whiskey and the house? Oh ok I'll just have the house whiskey then

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
After church on Sunday's I usually spend a few hours going through the paper clipping coupons

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I just got a great deal on this used mercedes

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I'm thinking about trading in my suv for something that gets better gas mileage

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Do you like my suit? It was $175 at kohls but I think it's worth it

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My uncle is loaded. He's got an rv and wears a fossil watch

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna go all out for my bachelor party next year...myrtle beach!!

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

FMguru posted:

uggggh my fibromyalgia *pops three vicodin*

My chiropractor treats me for this without drugs for only $40 cash per 2 minute appointment and it makes me feel great

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
man I can't believe how high my taxes are. loving obama

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
We should get a group together to share an Amazon prime account

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Valeyard posted:

I can own land

its a great investment, they arent making any more of it!!

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Check out this sweet blender i bought from QVC. It's normally $400 but I'm getting it for only 5 payments of $79.95. I'm gonna use it for this juice cleanse because I feel like I've got a whole lot of toxins built up in my body

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
*hands out Herbalife information to coworkers at the elementary school*

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
me and the boys are gonna play 9 holes at the municipal golf course Saturday morning. You should see how hot the chick driving the refreshment cart is!! She's like 16 though

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
No, I've never flown on a plane before. But when you've got a truck like this why would you want to?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Well, we did the math, and now that Tracy got bumped up to $13 an hour at the university cafeteria I think it's finally time for that above ground pool

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Darlene, if Chelsea wants to get married at the yacht club then that's what's going to happen because she's my baby. I already talked to the bank and we can get up to $35,000 against our house and Dale said he can get us the member's rate at the marina

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My dogs are outside dogs. My friend works for a fencing company and was able to build us a chain link 8 by 12 kennel for cheap. Thinking about getting one around the whole yard if we get our Christmas bonus this year

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
God loving damnit Jackie why is your Kia parked under the carport when it's supposed to rain all weekend and my Camaro is in the driveway?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
So last weekend I met a girl at the bar and got her number and we went to Outback Steakhouse on Thursday. Man I tell you what, $66 dollars (I only left a $5 tip because I'm pretty sure the waiter was a pillow biter) and all I got was a half rear end handjob

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Most of my friends are wasting their time and money on stupid stuff like their wife or kids or house. I only pay $600 a month rent for my room so why wouldn't I go through 7 graphics cards this year?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Dude...you're not gonna believe this poo poo. Last night me and chad went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the ufc fight and my loving boss Ronald was there making out with Chastity from sales. hosed up right? We went out on his pontoon boat with hi wife and kids this summer

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
man i could really go for some mexican food. anyone want to drive me to taco bell?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

qirex posted:

there's like 30 grand in my 401(k), the penalties to get at it don't look too bad

hell no man, you could just about get a new mustang with that kinda money saved up. i mean lets be real, you cant take it with you right?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
you guys remember what happened in nazi germany? it took a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread. my brothers friends cousins girlfriend works for teh govnerment and says its gonna be like that again. thats why i put all my savings into gold and silver coins just to be safe

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
bro....hell yeah bro. what did tracy say? that bitch doesnt know poo poo i knew you were gonna get accepted to ECPI. lets go get some pbr and boneless mild wings to celebrate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
alright, about last night, im sorry i hit you but you were really pissing me off the way you were talking about travis being sexy. its hosed up that you made me do that poo poo. im just not going to drink any more 4 lokos again sionce you obviously cant handle being around me

• Locked thread