Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I'm glad to be alive and never fantasize about suicide or being dead or the interminable loneliness of being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I want to go out this weekend and just get nuts and run through pussy like drain-o

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

gonna head to the bathroom lock myself in the handicapped stall and have a good 15 minute silent body-wracking cry to recharge my batteries :c00l:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

hey, can I get a squirt of your Purell?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

ha, crazy weather.. one day it's cold, today you don't even need a jacket.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

can you believe that the idiot manager in our Adams location sent me the authorization form but didn't sign it? it's like, he''s doing this just to screw with me. now it'll take another three days before he responds to my voicemail, and the Christmas party will be ruined.

e: sorry, "Holiday" party. don't mean to offend anyone :obama:

indigi fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Dec 3, 2015

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

been doing Kegels at my desk at work dude you should try it, you cum like a loving fire hose

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Necronomoticon posted:

I'm going to try to make-up a shortfall my monthly debt payments with a pair of little-known daily fantasy sports leagues.

hey man I got some advanced algos that can really fine tune your lineups for expected points/dollar and optimize your salary cap use.... for example like I bet u didn't know at Draft Kings the top kickers have a higher ep/d than QBs?? the rubes won't know what hit em. just promise you won't use it when you play me :xd: and maybe kick me 10% of your winnings the first few weeks cause I set you up. I also have ones for basketball. I'll send u the Excel file

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Iridium posted:

i worry every day about other people in my cube farm hearing me fart

I mean, I Rrelate To You So Much

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Smythe posted:

drat, gonna need to pull in next friday's check onto this months team. gently caress balls

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

does anyone know the password to the printer wifi network? I'm almost out of data for this month (gently caress) and the regular office wifi blocks youtube and ESPN...

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

if I have to go at work I only poo poo on my lunch break. don't want to be away from my desk for too long...

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Mr. Apollo posted:

just thought i'd share a photo from my wedding at the legion hall this weekend

this is too real

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Mr. Apollo posted:

i found out a week before the wedding that she had been cheating on me with my best friend for over a year but i forgave both of them because, hey, these things happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and that's her best friend in the blue dress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

*discussing a place near where I've seen a minority before*

I dunno, I probably won't go because that neighborhood is kind of shady.

• Locked thread