Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

actually nvm

maxe fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Nov 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

mishaq posted:

it is, we're all fat and angry

lol nice edit

i briefly forgot this was the funny computer/existential crisis forum and now i feel like a dumb idiot

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Only 7 minutes and 31 seconds until I can go on lunchbreak

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

my old job used to block access to facebook but now i get 250mb of external quota per day :unsmigghh:

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Mr. Apollo posted:

the salesman at the Ford dealer said I was lucky. his manger wasn't in so he was able to get me an amazing 84 month financing rate on a V6 mustang.

*literally kicks car tyre*

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Golf? Like on a course? Why not just go to the driving range? We can sink a few beers and try to hit the ball like Happy Gilmore, that's all the best parts of golf with none of the crap!!!

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

getting shot and dying as a result is an unfavorable outcome for me

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Mr. Apollo posted:

i wear short sleeve dress shirts with a tie

i usually go with converse all-stars instead of leather shoes. i just like putting my own spin on things plus leather shoes are really uncool.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Wild EEPROM posted:

I collect those collectors plates and put them in my grandmother's antique buffet

I accumulate things as a recreational activity

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

At the age of 30, I have finally finished building the dream car of my teens - An imported japanese coupe with 19 x 13 inch wheels, 5 degrees of negative camber and 3mm of ground clearance. This car is my primary mode of transport despite the spiraling maintenance costs of repeatedly having my sump torn off by roadworks, and being literally incapable of traversing certain speedbumps or driveways.

I accept these inconveniences as part of the charm of this "vehicular lifestyle" and judge my detractors as joyless plebs.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Mightaswell posted:

stop posting about me with such accuracy plz

:( :respek: :(

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

I ate a ghost pepper. I got a new chili sauce that has the world record for being totally the hottest chili sauce ever or some poo poo. I participate in food challenges to eat really spicy things, or just large amounts of food in general.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Barnyard Protein posted:

how many scoville units does that bad boy boast????

it caused me hours of stomach pain, nausea and digestive problems, but it was worth it for all the respect i receive from my colleagues when i tell them about after every bathroom break

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

SHOUT-OUT TO ALL YOU KIDS BUYING BOTTLE SERVICE WITH YOUR RENT MONEYYYY! RUUUUUUH-SPECT!

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

I just updated the quote in my email signature

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

my email signature

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

yeah, I've got some domain parking/SEO/ebay arbitage income streams on the side, once they take off im OUTTA HERE

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

time to get this houseparty started

Youtube -> EminemVEVO -> Play All

just gotta wait 5 seconds to skip the ads then we're in business

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Wild EEPROM posted:

my idea of a nice car is a Volkswagen

my idea of a nice car is anything made by a non-Axis power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

*said to me by a loving IDIOT a loving PLEBE as i browse the 'yos*

hey whats that hacker site u always read??

ooc: i've been asked this a few times and the idea of verbalizing an explanation of what the SA forums are is so horrible i just switch tabs and say "nothing"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread