Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I got to pick up a bag of weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I quit my job at 3am over email because I was offered ten grand higher salary

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Smythe posted:

*turns dial to KUSC classical* I don't know what song this is.

Lol

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I'm headed out to buy some weed.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Anyone know how to get this white fuzz off of my tongue? I've been brushing all week and it won't go away.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I am a piece a poo poo

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Smythe posted:

5 figgy fucktard leering at a sexy blonde babe across the room, her clothes pristine, her dress impossibly tight, and her teeth sparkling: shed gently caress me if i bought bitcoins in 2011. *imagining a sputtering load cum splashing across her face in a swank hotel penthouse* *remembering the guy who dried fruit on his bitcoin rig in 2011* it could have been me. *feeling his cock bulge in his pants* it should have been me *feeling his pants capillary action pulling the cum across his thigh* but im a loving LOSER. A God drat IDIOT. *pushing on his adams apple and choking* I NEED TO DIE. *takes a moment* ah, wheres my g*d d*mn zoloft?

what's capillary mean?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
200 bucks left and just 6 days till mid month payday, gently caress yes. Christmas shopping gonna be easy this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
49 pages

• Locked thread