Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

In for another year.

Little help for my stalker/santa: I'm an engineer in the auto industry so I love cars and nerdy poo poo though I'm not as crazy for Mad Max as everyone on this forum seems to be. :) I play iracing so anything for that (???) would be cool. Tools: I could really use a 18mm wrench (don't have one for some reason), or some of those little screwdriver trim pry bars with the little V notch in them. T shirt size is a large. I have a 2013 Chevy Sonic turbo 6MT and a 2001 Silverado 1500.

But really, get me anything you want (that doesn't freak out MY WIFE). Those are just some ideas in case you're totally lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Had mixed luck for my santee. I still need to rummage around and find more poo poo to throw in the box.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

I am a bad santa who hasn't shipped anything yet. This week though for sure.

Got my gift today, and :iia:. Behold!

Everything I could want in a box:

Not seen: Hand drawn Nurburgring. :)

OOOH GOODIES!

This had me lolin', yet scares me a bit. Looking forward to some tasty hot sauce/butt death!

Everything together. Sweet 18mm gear wrench and trim pry bars will be so useful on my truck which seems to use 18mm for everything. I've been lazy to buy and have been using a crescent wrench on instead.

Awesome stuff for both my wife and I. She loves the bags and I love the rest of the stuff! Obviously you put a lot of time into it with the little touches such as car magazine wrapping paper, and a ton of Chevy badges with notes on them. I think I need to step up my AI:SS game a bit after seeing this.

Thanks The Royal Nonesuch! You made a goon's day. :3:

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Shipped mine out last night. I'm not a deadbeat! (in this instance)

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Looks like mine should be delivered on Monday. Fear not, santee!

• Locked thread